Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Where that info on defeseone comes from. More of those vaunted "anonymous sources"?

"President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project. "

You too, mate? :(

C'mon, you seem smarter than this.

No, I got it right. America's biggest problem with rape isn't with illegal immigrants. It's with legal residents. Would you rather address the majority of rape cases or the minority first?

Just like the majority of illegal entries aren't from physical border crossings.

So in answer to your question - whichever Donnie tells them, clearly :tearsofjoy:

campaigners living in the past is why the planets in the s**t state it is.

He said, while posting his opinion to the whole planet from his air conditioned bedroom that's within a few minutes drive to a supermarket, drive in restaurants, doctors, hospitals and easy access to clean water. Secular democracy, human rights, women's rights, gay rights, legal system, education, media technology, global transport, international sport, the possibility of interplanetary travel and fusion technology.

If you think the planet is in the s**t state what are you comparing it to?

All named sources in the 2nd link, mate.

Anyway - do you really need a named source to confirm for you, in 2020, that a physical wall isn't the most effective way to curb illegal entry?

Joshua Green, author of Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Nationalist Uprising.

2nd hand sources, I may have missed it but I don't see any point where a quote is directly from them. There are supposed quotes from this Numburg bloke (who?) but it reads like they are from Joshua Green, not Numburg saying them directly I could be wrong but that's what I gathered.

A physical wall is individually the single most effective addition to US border policy currently available. Further it disrupts drug trafficking, human trafficking in addition to its reducing illegal immigration.

Joshua Green, author of Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Nationalist Uprising.

2nd hand sources, I may have missed it but I don't see any point where a quote is directly from them. There are supposed quotes from this Numburg bloke (who?) but it reads like they are from Joshua Green, not Numburg saying them directly I could be wrong but that's what I gathered.

aka. nothing short of an audio recording of Trump himself will sway you lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes the source is Numberg, he's not anonymous, he's quoted directly and he's literally one of the guys that came up with the idea.

A physical wall is individually the single most effective addition to US border policy currently available. Further it disrupts drug trafficking, human trafficking in addition to its reducing illegal immigration.

By definition it's very unlikely to be the most effective addition, as the majority of illegals don't enter the US via a physical border crossing. Same money spent on staffing and tech would yield greater results. Likewise, by far the majority of drugs are smuggled in via ports of entry.

But its sounds silly when you try to chant about infra red cameras :tearsofjoy:

aka. nothing short of an audio recording of Trump himself will sway you lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes the source is Numberg, he's not anonymous, he's quoted directly and he's literally one of the guys that came up with the idea.

By definition it's very unlikely to be the most effective addition, as the majority of illegals don't enter the US via a physical border crossing. Same money spent on staffing and tech would yield greater results. Likewise, by far the majority of drugs are smuggled in via ports of entry.

But its sounds silly when you try to chant about infra red cameras :tearsofjoy:

Build a wall at the airport is that your suggestion? A wall doesn't stop 100% of illegal immigration nor drugs, but it's effective and well worth its cost. They already have camera, staff, scanners etc etc. No one is suggesting to stop any of those things but a wall is a barrier to make border crossing illegally significantly harder and at the very least assists staff in getting to the illegal crossers before they get away. It's not controversial really being it was a policy of the democrats previously, just further highlights how the democrats have drifted to the far left.

I would have thought taking umbrage about acknowledging traditional land owners or people doing gender studies at uni is objectively pretty ridiculous. That's not to say I doubt your statement that a lot of people do, there are a lot of silly people in the world. But like I said, I'm open to hearing about it - care to educate me? How does that stuff (or another example) impact you, how does it effect your day-to-day life? yebiga feel free to jump in too.

To answer your question, I think he got through the primaries and got elected because people were understandably fed up with the status quo - and that means both sides, rather than any radical left wing agenda specifically.
It's the pattern not just gender studies or the ritual acknowledgment of our traditional landowners, these are merely symptomatic. In themselves, alone, they are of little consequence. The PC agenda (incorporating ID Politics) is a first world phenomena. On the surface, it appears little more than the proselytising of good manners - As defenders will readily remind detractors.

Jordan Peterson has traced a marxist philosophical connection between post modernism and this PC/ID phenomena and draws relativist and nihilistic conclusions. I am not entirely unsympathetic to his line of thought, but I really believe that, whilst PC/ID may have commenced where Peterson suggests, it has morphed and mutated in the real world and serves a specific psychological protection for first world citizens - enabling a state of denial.

First, notice that not only is this a first world phenomena, its also less prevalent and more likely to be rejected - even angrily - by the less wealthy in the first world. From a global perspective it's a cultural phenomena coming from and alive amongst the 1%.

What it means is that over the last few decades, we have adapted to live without Irish jokes or Blonde jokes. We have learnt to avoid stereo-typical comments regarding domestic gender roles, homosexuality and gender reassignment. We have learnt not to say, write or think anything which might denigrate any primary group identity - religious, national, racial, gender, disabled... And all that is for the good. PC stand up and take a bow. A remarkable achievement for the well fed, over-indulged and over developed, resource hungry and distracted first world. A miracle. It's like we've all gone to the proverbial Swiss finishing school.

On the other hand, someone from the underdeveloped or still developing world might view this cultural PC refinement entirely differently. They might well be struck by the hypocrisy of a first world citizenry who not only enjoy the benefits of an historical technological advantage, but have continued to ignore their own governments and corporations relentlessly pressing that advantage thru the unrestrained exercise of economic, cultural and military force.

The first world citizen is either incredibly oblivious or deliberately unconscious but clearly compliant with this continued exploitation and domination of the rest of the world. We enjoy the fruits of that exploitation. Our very PC/IP refinement couldn't exist without it.

An educated person, from the underdeveloped world might suggest that our PC/ID Politics is little different to the refined politeness displayed amongst fellow slave-owners or European Aristocrats who too enjoyed and wished to sustain their advantages. Refined rules, which belie the truth, are not uncommon amongst thieves, mobsters and pirates. From this perspective, the PC/ID Political ideology is a kind of hypnosis to avoid seeing the indefensibly craven reality we occupy: a chimera, a performance art of fake virtue.

But to be frank, this is hardly touching the surface to explain how PC/ID Politics perverts humanity. Consider the global refugee and immigration crisis. Here as everywhere, PC/ID Politics creates a fake self hypnotising virtue laden dichotomy which buries reason under an avalanche of emotional garbage.. If you haven't seen this video - give it go -

So if the first world citizen really wants to see a better world with less poverty, they should be for restricting immigration. Every immigrant or refugee application is a sign that something is wrong. Granting Residency does not fix what is wrong, merely perpetuates it. What can we do? Is it our government? Our companies? Have we created a war? Can we assist them? The issue is complex and so are the solutions but accepting a few thousand or even a million refugees doesn't fix the problem - it merely kicks the can down the road for another generation of war and poverty.

Of course, granting residency resolves the immediate problem, we have done something and it makes us feel better, particularly when it is actually us - our governments - who destroyed their homeland.

Consider, if the entire world was like the developed world. Would PC/ID politics be as virulent? Could it even exist? Would it make any sense? If you think it would, then this movement is organic and a genuine progress. I don't believe it would. The arguments are unsustainable. If the entire world lived like the 1% there is no victim. If no-one is disadvantaged none of the virtue signalling makes sense and of course, under those circumstances, it serves no purpose.

Ergo, if it makes no sense in world were there is no poverty or exploitation it is something essentially part of a world of exploitation and poverty. And as it is exercised by and invented by those happy and content in developed world, it is there little conceit. It serves to keep the world as it is and helps to make them feel good about themselves. Of course, I could go on. Look at how even domestically, the PC/ID Politically possessed sees themselves actually superior to those who lack their finishing school refinement. And who are they that need to be shunned here at home but the poor, the ignorant.

This is an immeasurable perversion of rational thought and human understanding.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
No, I got it right. America's biggest problem with rape isn't with illegal immigrants. It's with legal residents. Would you rather address the majority of rape cases or the minority first?

You're a bit thick, rape is rape whether its an illegal immigrant or not, all rapes should be prosecuted, but because he or she was an illegal immigrant they should be returned to the original country, if boreder security was better, they would have less rapes full stop.

So what you are saying is- if a an illegal rapes someone happens we shouldn't worry about it, because they are not represented on your little graph.

Your logic is totally flawed.

Plenty of studies out suggesting illegal immigrants commit crime at twice the rate of citizens and illegal immigration cost taxpayers billions and also native citizens jobs.

Build a wall at the airport is that your suggestion? A wall doesn't stop 100% of illegal immigration nor drugs, but it's effective and well worth its cost. They already have camera, staff, scanners etc etc. No one is suggesting to stop any of those things but a wall is a barrier to make border crossing illegally significantly harder and at the very least assists staff in getting to the illegal crossers before they get away. It's not controversial really being it was a policy of the democrats previously, just further highlights how the democrats have drifted to the far left.

That's why they have walls at Jails and banks and Nancy Pelosi's house, but apparently a wall to keep illegals, drugs and gangs out doesn't work

You're a bit thick, rape is rape whether its an illegal immigrant or not, all rapes should be prosecuted, but because he or she was an illegal immigrant they should be returned to the original country, if boreder security was better, they would have less rapes full stop.

So what you are saying is- if a an illegal rapes someone happens we shouldn't worry about it, because they are not represented on your little graph.

Plenty of studies out suggesting illegal immigrants commit crime at twice the rate of citizens and illegal immigration cost taxpayers billions and also native citizens jobs.

Ha, love it when the name calling comes out. A sure sign that the battle is lost. And again, you haven't been able to comprehend what I've written, your summary of my words is incorrect. I can't simplify it for you anymore than I have, so I'll leave it there. Feel free to go back and read more carefully if you wish to understand.

Incorrect again with the crime link Les and just showing your racism again.

Here's some meta analysis:

"What is the average immigration-crime relationship across our sample of studies? Is it positive, negative, or null? Is it strong or weak? Overall, our narrative review reveals that the most common outcome reported in prior studies is a null or nonsignificant association between immigration and crime"

Ha, love it when the name calling comes out. A sure sign that the battle is lost. And again, you haven't been able to comprehend what I've written, your summary of my words is incorrect. I can't simplify it for you anymore than I have, so I'll leave it there. Feel free to go back and read more carefully if you wish to understand.

Incorrect again with the crime link Les and just showing your racism again.

Here's some meta analysis:

"What is the average immigration-crime relationship across our sample of studies? Is it positive, negative, or null? Is it strong or weak? Overall, our narrative review reveals that the most common outcome reported in prior studies is a null or nonsignificant association between immigration and crime"

you are thick, you just cant debate, now you are trying to twist what we are actually discussing try

You are raving on now about immigration not illegal immigrants.

Non-citizens constitute only about 7 percent of the U.S. population. Yet the latest data from the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reveals that non-citizens accounted for nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of all federal arrests in 2018. Just two decades earlier, only 37 percent of all federal arrests were non-citizens.

These arrests aren’t just for immigration crimes. Non-citizens accounted for 24 percent of all federal drug arrests, 25 percent of all federal property arrests, and 28 percent of all federal fraud arrests.

Migrants from Central American countries are also accounting for a larger share of federal arrests, going from a negligible 1 percent of such arrests in 1998 to 20 percent today.

A recent report from the Texas Department of Public Safety revealed that 297,000 non-citizens had been “booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011 and July 31, 2019.” So these are non-citizens who allegedly committed local crimes, not immigration violations.

The report noted that a little more than two-thirds (202,000) of those booked in Texas jails were later confirmed as illegal immigrants by the federal government.

And of course you just cant help but throw in the word racist, weak, try and debate like a grown up, not a squealing leftie on twitter.

But where to send the legal ones which are much greater in number? Do you have room at your place?

But where to send the legal ones which are much greater in number? Do you have room at your place?

They go to California, a million white collar Indians in the tech industry bought in to suppress wages and and under cutting American born graduates who now cant get work.

Pelosi and Schiff territory and they love it.

Trump is the only one to make an attempt to curb illegal immigration.

Both parties say they will curb it, but really both parties have sold out to big business who want cheap labour and an ever increasing population to sell their goods and services.

Whats even worse is the Sanctuary cities that give drivers licences to illegals, refuse to hand criminals over to Federal authorities and release them back onto the streets, yet even when released and they have committed terrible crimes the sanctuary cities authorities are not held responsible.

Google Angel mums.

Why does Trump have a history of employing undocumented immigrants?

Nowhere if you're in Democrat conttrrolled New York. These new Bail Laws work a treat. Back out on the street in no time.
They go to California, a million white collar Indians in the tech industry bought in to suppress wages and and under cutting American born graduates who now cant get work.

Pelosi and Schiff territory and they love it.
:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back