Game Day Marsh Series - Carlton v Fremantle Saturday 29 Feb 7.10pm (EST) @ David Grays Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It says its free wntry for club members anyone know if thats true. Happu to buy a ticket for the wife but i dont want to get caught buying one then they don't let me in with my membership .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, feels like a long time since I have posted, hope everyone is well... does anyone know if the game this weekend will be on free to air tv?

Hope it’s a tough hitout with no injuries . Test those moves.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s actually a really nice surface which is rare for WAFL grounds, it and Arena Joondalup probably have the best, they are probably better than the hard surface issues at Optus as well.

Hello everyone, feels like a long time since I have posted, hope everyone is well... does anyone know if the game this weekend will be on free to air tv?
All Marsh Series Matches are live and exclusive to Fox Footy with no ad breaks during play in stunning HD.

Also available to Telstra customers through the AFL Live app and on Kayo

It says its free wntry for club members anyone know if thats true. Happu to buy a ticket for the wife but i dont want to get caught buying one then they don't let me in with my membership .

There was a member allocation that has been exhausted I believe.

I am just grabbing a couple of tickets of ticketmaster for $20 each

I hope not, tickets went on sale about a month ago, if you used your membership-barcode you could get a free ticket, however the allocation for member tickets sold out in 30 minutes (as per the WA Blues Facebook Page). I couldn't get a membership ticket so I had to buy a ticket for $20 bucks..

More expensive than a bloody regular season game in Melbourne ( almost) - that's WA Footy for you though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back