Unofficial Preview North v St Kilda, round 1, 2020 (TODAY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah yes the bury head in sand approach

No one is burying their heads in the sand, they just understand that this is a footy forum that in the real world means absolutely f**k all.
We all have our differing views on how the team can improve (I actually don’t rate Macmillan myself, but think you’re way off on Anderson), but at the end of the day telling us by the hour the same thing literally does nothing. It doesn’t spread the word because you’re just saying the same thing to the same people. If anything we kind of think you’re mentally unstable.
Maybe try emailing the club repeatedly, you might have some better luck. At least that way we don’t have to read the same s**t everyday.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

North MelbourneAttributeSt Kilda
189.2cmHeight187.1cm
88.4kgWeight84.8kg
26yr 6mthAge25yr 2mth
110.7Games89.9
We are going in tall, heavy and old for the season opener.
This is nothing different, we always field one of the oldest and experienced teams in the comp even when our overall list isn't reflective of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Bulldogs got overrated in the preseason, then Saints are even moreso overrated.

Still don't rate them for s**t, they're the same as last year. Big difference is how Shaw reacts to Ratten's coaching strategy.
It happens every year, massive media circle jerk over the Bulldogs and Saints... would be great to let the air out of their tyres...

1. As someone who has had The Ziebull on ignore for years now, if you're part of what has become regular complaining about his posts (about jmac), I recommend you do the same. (Make the change, for the sake of your mental health.)

2. As someone who has had The Ziebull on ignore for years now, if you're part of what has become regular complaining about his posts (about jmac), I ask that you stop the complaining. (Make the change, for the sake of my mental health.)

1. As someone who has had The Ziebull on ignore for years now, if you're part of what has become regular complaining about his posts (about jmac), I recommend you do the same. (Make the change, for the sake of your mental health.)

2. As someone who has had The Ziebull on ignore for years now, if you're part of what has become regular complaining about his posts (about jmac), I ask that you stop the complaining. (Make the change, for the sake of my mental health.)
As much as I don’t rate Macmillan, It’s far more fun to rant about McDonald and Atley.

mcmillan and mcdonald are serviceable but doesn't have the all round assessets to be top small defenders. They are neither here nor there, at least atley has got speed to run and dash out of defense. But ahern and marley are much more suited.

I honestly have to gasp for air anytime McDonald is kicking the ball.
My post wasn't actually about criticism of jmac (or LMac or Ats). More about the criticism of The Ziebull. We can't place our players on 'ignore' when watching a game, but people can ignore The Ziebull, if his posts rile them so much.

I’ll never put The Ziebull on ignore

1. Id never do that to a North brother/ sister It's not a sacred bond. We just support the same team.
2. I think he’s taking the piss with the j Mac ocd, just for melts and reactions. I wouldn't know; it's not why I ignored him in any case.

On a somewhat related note, I really hope Majak is fit to play tomorrow, otherwise, as Devil Fish (TM Zondor) used to say, I'll have to boil my eyeballs.

Maybe try emailing the club repeatedly, you might have some better luck. At least that way we don’t have to read the same s**t everyday.

He needs to stick his dick in a blender. Would be far more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back