QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that’s it I’m off to my bunker. Lucky I’m stocked with toilet paper and baked beans
Not saying be extreme.
Just that saying we only have 600 cases is utter bullshit.
Live life but show caution.
Or you could be a dickhead.
I suppose that's a choice everyone has to make for themselves.

tbh mate I wouldn’t even want to bother. There has to be a level of acceptance to this situation. We are just looking at our major pro spirts as modelling examples. If we used overseas sports then we wouldn’t be having a discussion to be fair. I’ve enjoyed watching the footy over the weekend but really not sure if they should be.
think it’s a really naive thought for some to say “ well it’s not that bad bc we have only had x number of deaths”. This isn’t an isolated medical issue the same as aust weren’t encouraged to go and have unprotected sex during the aids epidemic bc we weren’t as exposed as other countries.
Just get it done I reckon.
As for Regos. Not sure clubs can charge if AFLQ don’t. 😏

situation has already changed dramatically in the last 24 hours. SA closed the borders and VIC/NSW pushing for statewide lockdowns. I’ll be very surprised if AFL continues through next week. You’re spot on, community footy is a literal afterthought for now

But there are still fools believe it is a flu and we be back to normal in 2 weeks.

Idiots training or encouraging people to do so.

Be far more concerned for your health and that of your family and for our economic future cos the storm is rolling over us

Take away the “Coronavirus” stigma and treat it for what it is, which is a very serious respiratory illness, it makes it even more stupid that people don’t take it seriously enough.

Feeling like a dick?
Why am a dick? I never said the situation was permanent. It’s always been a fluid situation. It changes daily obviously. The odds of not contracting it are still pretty damn good. Didn’t mean the advice we were given wasn’t wrong at the time. All my comments were relevant at the time. Can’t all be Nostradamus like our resident fortune teller OandA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why am a dick? I never said the situation was permanent. It’s always been a fluid situation. It changes daily obviously. The odds of not contracting it are still pretty damn good. Didn’t mean the advice we were given wasn’t wrong at the time. All my comments were relevant at the time. Can’t all be Nostradamus like our resident fortune teller OandA
Thanks for the complement.

Now we can all agree that were not playing footy for a while.
Let's talk a possible format if we can get back around September.
I don't see getting back before then safely.
Play one round.
The first game has been played.
Only play seniors but with 26 on the teamsheet.
Just don't see a ressies comp viablie after long break.
A short final series of a top four.
Leaves a short break between seasons but better than nothing I suppose.
Any other scenarios I'm sure people have thought about it.

Now we can all agree that were not playing footy for a while.
Let's talk a possible format if we can get back around September.
I don't see getting back before then safely.
Play one round.
The first game has been played.
Only play seniors but with 26 on the teamsheet.
Just don't see a ressies comp viablie after long break.
A short final series of a top four.
Leaves a short break between seasons but better than nothing I suppose.
Any other scenarios I'm sure people have thought about it.
A 6 week pre-season style comp would be the only scenario at this point. No season 2020, just an early pre-21 Season prep

You said Italy and Aust cant be compared medically - well they can - both have very good health systems.. Phewwww...
Italy didn’t have the capacity to treat anyone of age with existing conditions unless they held private health. The hospitals there were basically a hospice.
Bloody horrendously sad situation

You said Italy and Aust cant be compared medically - well they can - both have very good health systems.. Phewwww...
I said 'can't really compare' and mentioned a few areas. You, argumentative as usual pointed out an area of interest without clarifying the point in relation to my post. I then sought clarification and you finally related your point to my post. Still, my point is poignant as the main articles, borders, population etc aren't subjective. We're what, 26 times larger and 35 million less population?

I said 'can't really compare' and mentioned a few areas. You, argumentative as usual pointed out an area of interest without clarifying the point in relation to my post. I then sought clarification and you finally related your point to my post. Still, my point is poignant as the main articles, borders, population etc aren't subjective. We're what, 26 times larger and 35 million less population?
Christ mate - you said we weren't able to compare medical systems - I said both are considered world class. Settle down. Yeah population and borders are significantly different.

Italy didn’t have the capacity to treat anyone of age with existing conditions unless they held private health. The hospitals there were basically a hospice.
Bloody horrendously sad situation
Due to incredibly high numbers - we will be the same if we allow it to be. Despote having a fantastic health system. The USA on the other hand - a very average health system for the majority of people are in a world of pain over the next month or so.

Please direct me to the forum that states that debate is not allowed???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back