The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postie has a movie? I may watch the Taylor Swift one, too

Hairdressers are definitely open still, weirdly so is David Jones, but it's a ghost town

don’t know how big his role is...

1FDgryP.jpg

For all bored Liverpool loving folk, the John Barnes story was a good doco back in the day, on (VHS) though. Not sure if available on u tube (etc).

Just had the most wild trip trying to cancel my hotel booking

Booking.com told me that they can't refund me, I have to call the hotel. So I did, hotel agreed to a full refund, but they, too, said they can't do it, as the booking was made via agoda for some reason. So I called agoda, who said they can't do it, too, because it was made via booking.com. I have to call booking.com so that they can ask agoda to call the hotel to cancel it

So I'm like, okay, I called booking.com, who said they'll contact the hotel on our behalf to get it refunded, that I should wait 2 weeks.

That was a week ago, I called booking.com again to make sure they contacted the hotel. Now a different agent said they can't refund me, I have to call the hotel. So we've come full circles. The previous agent apparently "misled" me, so I gave this agent a right royal verbal hairdryer before calling the hotel.

The hotel immediately agreed to the full cancellation, contacted agoda on my behalf, and agoda, who said they couldn't process the refund before, magically processed it and I got a cancellation email.

I think everyone lied to me but somehow at least I got my money back

Just had the most wild trip trying to cancel my hotel booking

Booking.com told me that they can't refund me, I have to call the hotel. So I did, hotel agreed to a full refund, but they, too, said they can't do it, as the booking was made via agoda for some reason. So I called agoda, who said they can't do it, too, because it was made via booking.com. I have to call booking.com so that they can ask agoda to call the hotel to cancel it

So I'm like, okay, I called booking.com, who said they'll contact the hotel on our behalf to get it refunded, that I should wait 2 weeks.

That was a week ago, I called booking.com again to make sure they contacted the hotel. Now a different agent said they can't refund me, I have to call the hotel. So we've come full circles. The previous agent apparently "misled" me, so I gave this agent a right royal verbal hairdryer before calling the hotel.

The hotel immediately agreed to the full cancellation, contacted agoda on my behalf, and agoda, who said they couldn't process the refund before, magically processed it and I got a cancellation email.

I think everyone lied to me but somehow at least I got my money back

I had 3 week car hire paid for our Easter trip to the UK.

Cheeky bastards still demanding £100 to move the booking to late July. Lucky I used a travel agent friend who is sorting the campaigners out.

I had 3 week car hire paid for our Easter trip to the UK.

Cheeky bastards still demanding £100 to move the booking to late July. Lucky I used a travel agent friend who is sorting the campaigners out.

Pack of lying campaigners, I threatened to bring in the lawyers and they immediately stopped being dicks. Force majeure, bitch

The Japanese 4 star hotel was bloody top notch though, always responded to me in minutes and was super polite and easy to deal with. * booking.com though, they can suck my dick

Pack of lying campaigners, I threatened to bring in the lawyers and they immediately stopped being dicks. Force majeure, bitch

The Japanese 4 star hotel was bloody top notch though, always responded to me in minutes and was super polite and easy to deal with. fu** booking.com though, they can suck my dick

Do you think he'll be happy as the 3rd or 4th centre half and play cup games?

Lucky I used a travel agent friend who is sorting the campaigners out.

This s**t is why you should use Travel Agents. My mum had someone come in the other day that basically has a $10k trip to Singapore go down the drain because they booked everything online. My mum said she could have sorted it all out for the person and saved the trip and their money if they had have booked through an agent. Whenever something goes wrong, if you used an agent, they will sort it all out for you. Book it all yourself online and you are screwed if something goes wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

time to amp up my schedule from watching this weekly to watching it hourly

Sturridge was such class when fit. He's a big what if, i know he still scored a lot of goals for us ans other clubs too but he would have scored a whole lot more if he wasnt made of glass.

Suarez is another level. What a footballer.

The Japanese 4 star hotel was bloody top notch though, always responded to me in minutes and was super polite and easy to deal with. fu** booking.com though, they can suck my dick

Make it as hard as possible in the hope you give up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back