Opinion Who will play Donald Trump in the movie about the Covid-19 pandemic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fits most of the criteria
View attachment 876203

Weird statement. Biden is probably the last hope that the USA has - experienced, excellent leader, still quite right leaning and conservative, which Americans like in their moderates for some reason.

Probably the only thing against him is the 30% of Americans that watch Fox News and think anything said there is close to true.

Weird statement. Biden is probably the last hope that the USA has - experienced, excellent leader, still quite right leaning and conservative, which Americans like in their moderates for some reason.

Probably the only thing against him is the 30% of Americans that watch Fox News and think anything said there is close to true.
You have to be kidding, what utter tripe....the poor old bugger isn't even in control of his cognitive faculties and at his age that's only going to decline further, god knows what it will be like in 3-4 years time. If Trump and Biden are even close to the best candidates the Democrats and the Republicans can put up to lead them out of this Covid-19 pandemic disaster America is absolutely ****ed. Hopefully the Democrats put up a level headed younger more vital running partner for Biden because I have serious doubts Biden is capable of going the distance.

You have to be kidding, what utter tripe....the poor old bugger isn't even in control of his cognitive faculties and at his age that's only going to decline further, god knows what it will be like in 3-4 years time. If Trump and Biden are even close to the best candidates the Democrats and the Republicans can put up to lead them out of this Covid-19 pandemic disaster America is absolutely f’ed. Hopefully the Democrats put up a level headed younger more vital running partner for Biden because I have serious doubts Biden is capable of going the distance.
It's a sad reflection on the money of US politics that the public are left to choose between 2 non-worthy candidates.

For the so called greatest country in the world, their political system is broken.

Agree the best thing the Democrats could do is parachute in a younger candidate (Not Hillary!), & make Biden their running mate for experience.

It's a pretty flawed system when both parties feel like they can only win with candidates in their 70s who have both seen better days.

A Biden presidency would be similar to George W - the country will be mostly run by advisors, experts and party hacks. Probably the best of two terrible options. Not sure who the Democrats would run with, if they looked to a younger candidate?

It's a pretty flawed system when both parties feel like they can only win with candidates in their 70s who have both seen better days.

A Biden presidency would be similar to George W - the country will be mostly run by advisors, experts and party hacks. Probably the best of two terrible options. Not sure who the Democrats would run with, if they looked to a younger candidate?

They can't run Harris. Her law and order background will make her a non-starter with African American voters.
Bidden has said it will most likely be a woman although Beto would be interesting, he didn't really bother contesting the primaries, has good support in Texas

I liked Andrew Yang as running mate, but after what's happened and America's deep intrenched racism it wouldn't fly now, he has the most stable and logical mind of all them

Bidden has said it will most likely be a woman although Beto would be interesting, he didn't really bother contesting the primaries, has good support in Texas

I liked Andrew Yang as running mate, but after what's happened and America's deep intrenched racism it wouldn't fly now, he has the most stable and logical mind of all them
I think Klobuchar or Warren would be more likely than Harris if he decides on a female running mate.

If it were up to me, I'd be running Beto in Biden's place.

You have to be kidding, what utter tripe....the poor old bugger isn't even in control of his cognitive faculties and at his age that's only going to decline further, god knows what it will be like in 3-4 years time. If Trump and Biden are even close to the best candidates the Democrats and the Republicans can put up to lead them out of this Covid-19 pandemic disaster America is absolutely f’ed. Hopefully the Democrats put up a level headed younger more vital running partner for Biden because I have serious doubts Biden is capable of going the distance.
As long as you acknowledge Trump isnt in full grasp of his facilities

You watch him go for a stacy abrams...to go along with AOC on his climate policy panel.. there goes any chance of swinging moderates away from trump

You watch him go for a stacy abrams...to go along with AOC on his climate policy panel.. there goes any chance of swinging moderates away from trump
Trump doesn't have any moderates. He has extremists and crazy extremists.

I would have though Warren would still be favourite?

Though I'd love to see Harris just TOAST Pence. She would cream him. Not sure what extra votes she brings to the table, though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to the republicans, Trump is sitting president, so they’ve really not much choice. What was his closest competitor like when he won the nomination? I’d expect pretty average.

It's a sad reflection on the money of US politics that the public are left to choose between 2 non-worthy candidates.

For the so called greatest country in the world, their political system is broken.

Agree the best thing the Democrats could do is parachute in a younger candidate (Not Hillary!), & make Biden their running mate for experience.
$41 for Hillary to win. Get on.

As long as you acknowledge Trump isnt in full grasp of his facilities
Bicks has mentioned before that he thinks Trump is unfit for office but never on the basis of mental competence. It doesn't seem to matter to him that there have been videos posted of Trump forgetting people's names, slurring his speech etc. Even the "inject bleach" comment didn't get a response out of him yet he will latch onto any video of Biden that casts him in a negative light. :think:

Last edited:
I suppose that would result in swathes of them not voting?
Possibly yeah. They would need to pull out one hell of a candidate to prevent a scenario like that.

Are they all criminals?
No of course not but there is a totally understandable mistrust of law enforcement from the African American community. Go and read up on the institutionalised racism in America's police forces and their legal system and you will understand why.

Bicks has mentioned before that he thinks Trump is unfit for office but never on the basis of mental competence. It doesn't seem to matter to him that there have been videos posted of Trump forgetting people's names, slurring his speech etc. Even the "inject bleach" comment didn't get a response out of him yet he with latch onto any video of Biden that casts him in a negative light. :think:
There was a tweet from yesterday on my feed about him - I cant fnd it but he just wanders off into old man yells at cloud territory - hence my question about Trumps fitness.

Its always something else ie age or wealth gathering or continual instability (he fired another Inspector General overnight) - yet never about his mental incompetence

Its not 4Dimension chess its 4Dementia chess

And yet another board on Bigfooty gets shat on by Left vs Right politics.

Nigel Smart for President.

Though I'd love to see Harris just TOAST Pence. She would cream him. Not sure what extra votes she brings to the table, though?

The scary thing is you actually believe this. The Democrats are as riddled with crazies and extremists just as much as the Republicans.

Harris..that nutjob!!. Unfortunately for tge democrats there are no moderates in line..all are crazy extremists of some form exept for tulsi gabbard..she would be a good pick as bidens running mate and may well get people voting democrat.

The scary thing is you actually believe this. The Democrats are as riddled with crazies and extremists just as much as the Republicans.
The difference is the crazy lefties in the Democratic party are marginalised. They can only dream of having the kind of influence the hard right has within the Republican party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back