Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, the music in here is way better than the concert I went to the other night. To be fair, it only cost me $0.45 featuring 50 Cent and Nickleback.

Man, the music in here is way better than the concert I went to the other night. To be fair, it only cost me $0.45 featuring 50 Cent and Nickleback.
Did you steal this from philreich

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look. We've got GWS Goose over here bemoaning the quality of Frente so we have to careful whom we are critiquing.
After admitting I enjoy Frente, I agree Im not in a position to criticize anyone right now. I still will, but I shouldn't.

Did you steal this from philreich
A man kills a deer and takes it home to cook for dinner. Both the man and his wife decide that they won't tell the kids what type of meat it is, but they'll give them a clue and let them guess what it is.

The kids are keen to know what they're eating, so they beg their father for the clue. He says, "It's what your mother calls me sometimes."

The little girl screams and says, "Don't eat it - it's a f***ing ****hole."

The pre workout has hit.

HNkQyfR.gif

Pepper thy angus's Gumbies, it's almost time.

I don't like Nickleback, but how did they get famous and so hated at the same time.
Their songs all sound pretty similar to each other
Love Hate but the Haters are more vocal 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back