Autopsy vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll give you the tip, I reckon Higgins was absolutely talking s**t the whole time cause Lloyd wasn’t interested whatsoever and then just said yeh just put it top of the square Frog.

And the smile afterwards proved it.
Between that play, Higgins chatting to Shaw on the boundary with 2 minutes left and Zurhaars bump on Cumming with seconds to go I spent the last five minutes of the game laughing than being nervous.
Team hasn’t shown that much swagger in 20 years.
That looked like something they've planned and practiced, Froggy did the whole routine down to the follow-through, Giants players, even the couple 5m from the dropzone had no clue it was dropping in short.

Nah mate, just xerri doesnt get a game when goldy dominates like that.. he smashed Sauce Jacobs into oblivion.. on that performance today, grundy will work hardner than ever before.. we have come back in great nick after covid19
Problem with that is that for 1 or 2 games you're gonna get away with it, but he'll burn out before the end of the season if he has no chop out in games. The other point is, we have to get development into young Xerri, Goldy is no spring chicken in footy years and nobody is immune to injury.

Problem with that is that for 1 or 2 games you're gonna get away with it, but he'll burn out before the end of the season if he has no chop out in games. The other point is, we have to get development into young Xerri, Goldy is no spring chicken in footy years and nobody is immune to injury.
Goldy will never retire..

Foxtel denied me the last 5 minutes before I scrambled realising the live (was watching on a few minutes delay) broadcast was just finishing so got to see the final siren.

What's this Higgins-Dumont-Ziebell goal thing?
Last Quarter with about 4:10 left on the clock, deserves a GIF or whatnot, maybe giantroo to the rescue

Last Quarter with about 4:10 left on the clock, deserves a GIF or whatnot, maybe giantroo to the rescue
It's in the goals video. I made sure to put the whole thing in because I thought it was very smart and needed to be noted.

And he is literally huge.

He had a minor thing with someone, maybe Finlayson, early and the Giants player went to push him and he literally didn't move, just smiled at him.
Finlayson was playing tough guy after one of his goals. 5 minutes later Goldy was man handling him in the ruck, kicked a goal and kept us in the game.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Blakey made his choice and while disappointing at the time, so far we look to have made some good choices.

I was disappointed at the time, it's in the past for me now. Good luck to the kid, clearly he is best mates with his dad and his dad is working in Sydney, sort of can't begrudge that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgive the intrusion but I am lapping up the appreciation for Josh Walker who got a very raw deal at the Lions. Please note that Adams, the ex Bulldogs player at the Lions is out injured (as usual). Birchall looks slower than the Gasometer.

These other two were the direct competition with Josh for the third defensive spot. Would anyone at North like a swap?

He's a nice bloke as well and I hope this year he wins the Norm Smith but the Lions win the flag.

Next year you blokes can win the flag, but Mich Robinson takes home the Norm Smith

Forgive the intrusion but I am lapping up the appreciation for Josh Walker who got a very raw deal at the Lions. Please note that Adams, the ex Bulldogs player at the Lions is out injured (as usual). Birchall looks slower than the Gasometer.

These other two were the direct competition with Josh for the third defensive spot. Would anyone at North like a swap?

He's a nice bloke as well and I hope this year he wins the Norm Smith but the Lions win the flag.

Next year you blokes can win the flag, but Mich Robinson takes home the Norm Smith

I think Josh is my wife's new favourite so he'll have to stay for a while.

Really? GWS has a lot of players with massive tanks. We needed Wood today with his running capacity, surely you were impressed watching him make efforts all over the park to places the ball wasn't or wasn't going.

He wasn't a stand out by any stretch but there were a few chain moves he made that led to goals. Played a part but unfortunately Mason is doomed to expectation.

Foxtel denied me the last 5 minutes before I scrambled realising the live (was watching on a few minutes delay) broadcast was just finishing so got to see the final siren.

Dumont marked on about 50, right on the limit of his range. Few minutes remaining, need to kill some clock. Higgins comes over for a chat while he's waiting for the 30 to run down a bit, then he pulls the kick into the hole for a leading JZ. Stops the rot of a GWS comeback.

Really? GWS has a lot of players with massive tanks. We needed Wood today with his running capacity, surely you were impressed watching him make efforts all over the park to places the ball wasn't or wasn't going.
Sure, he can run. But he had 2 kicks for the day, didn't impact the scoreboard despite playing mostly forward, and was the lowest ranked player on the ground.

I've been his biggest fan over the years, but he just hasn't come on. I'd rather be getting games into Xerri, Comben (when fit), and Mahony at this point.

Dumont had the footy fifty out. Higgins strolled over and they had a lengthy chat and then Froggy centered the footy to Jack last minute.
They fist bumped as if it were a set play

He wasn't a stand out by any stretch but there were a few chain moves he made that led to goals. Played a part but unfortunately Mason is doomed to expectation.
Didn't Mase have Haynes as an opponent? Haynes can one of the most damaging defenders in the game.....I remember Haynes kicking it out on the full...that's it

Sure, he can run. But he had 2 kicks for the day, didn't impact the scoreboard despite playing mostly forward, and was the lowest ranked player on the ground.

I've been his biggest fan over the years, but he just hasn't come on. I'd rather be getting games into Xerri, Comben (when fit), and Mahony at this point.
pretty sure he's taking the piss.

Didn't Mase have Haynes as an opponent? Haynes can one of the most damaging defenders in the game.....I remember Haynes kicking it out on the full...that's it

Actually Haynes makes total sense as the Wood match up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back