Autopsy vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

When is the last time fans were so happy with LMac, even giving him votes? So happy for the bloke!
I've been a harsh critic of Luke over the past couple of years but am extremely pleased to see him have an absolute belter of a game and hope it continues.

When you don't notice them it's a good job

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Only a couple of question marks and no real howlers.

Basically, a miracle.

How good was that. That was such a sweet win. I am still on a high. I have been watching Narcos Mexico and I feel like Rafa after snorting a blue and white line of coke.

I have been telling people at masters footy training that we will win the flag in 2020. yes it may sound like rose coloured glasses and they think I am nuts but I think we are primed for a tilt at the flag. there is no reason we cant win it and no-one will convince me we cant. we are a big chance this year and i am going to enjoy the ride. and a massive reason we are a big chance is that we have the right man in charge. shaw has been amazing and the perfect guy to lead us to number 5. he gets the club and what it stands for. as shaw said in the press conference, it wasn't an upset, we were pretty confident going into this game. well that's how I feel about this season.

lets not forget, we had daw, ldu, Williams, larkey and garner missing from the team. throw in ahern, xerri and bonar and you can see that we have unbelievable depth.

and on a final note, how good was it to see so many of our supporters having no idea who was going to make the final team? I used to get so pissed off in the brad scott era when I could basically guarantee who was going to be brought back into the side, no matter how well they played in the reserves. with shaw you have to earn your spot, and that is how it should always be.

How good was that. That was such a sweet win. I am still on a high. I have been watching Narcos Mexico and I feel like Rafa after snorting a blue and white line of coke.

I have been telling people at masters footy training that we will win the flag in 2020. yes it may sound like rose coloured glasses and they think I am nuts but I think we are primed for a tilt at the flag. there is no reason we cant win it and no-one will convince me we cant. we are a big chance this year and i am going to enjoy the ride. and a massive reason we are a big chance is that we have the right man in charge. shaw has been amazing and the perfect guy to lead us to number 5. he gets the club and what it stands for. as shaw said in the press conference, it wasn't an upset, we were pretty confident going into this game. well that's how I feel about this season.

lets not forget, we had daw, ldu, Williams, larkey and garner missing from the team. throw in ahern, xerri and bonar and you can see that we have unbelievable depth.

and on a final note, how good was it to see so many of our supporters having no idea who was going to make the final team? I used to get so pissed off in the brad scott era when I could basically guarantee who was going to be brought back into the side, no matter how well they played in the reserves. with shaw you have to earn your spot, and that is how it should always be.
should be a fun rest of the season:
hope this is at the end of the season:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading 14 pages of almost poetry 😀 could I suggest mods change the title of the thread to ‘Rebirth of Roos v GWS’. Seriously reads like the second coming and I’m onboard, Go Roos!!!!
and it turns out its Scamper.

Excellent work. I particularly liked this:

It’s what happens when a side is willing to work harder for longer. North essentially broke GWS in the final quarter and by sticking to what worked, saw the scoreboard rewards in the end. The Giants were held to just 42 possessions in the last, comfortably the lowest of any team in a term for the weekend.

We beat em so bad they stopped running.

I’ll give you the tip, I reckon Higgins was absolutely talking s**t the whole time cause Lloyd wasn’t interested whatsoever and then just said yeh just put it top of the square Frog.

And the smile afterwards proved it.
Between that play, Higgins chatting to Shaw on the boundary with 2 minutes left and Zurhaars bump on Cumming with seconds to go I spent the last five minutes of the game laughing than being nervous.
Team hasn’t shown that much swagger in 20 years.

Foxtel denied me the last 5 minutes before I scrambled realising the live (was watching on a few minutes delay) broadcast was just finishing so got to see the final siren.

What's this Higgins-Dumont-Ziebell goal thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back