News 2 Collingwood players being investigated for COVID-19 Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

This what I don’t get, why would it be a 4 week ban? 3 breaches occurred - being at Howe’s place, getting an Uber and then going to Wells’ place. Maximum should be 1 week for each = 3 weeks. So, what, now there’s a Collingwood tax and that makes 4 weeks? It will be outrageous if that occurs, especially in light of Conor McKenna having 2 breaches and only getting 1 week - he tested +ve and all, FFS

I think 2-3 would be the very most. Because NO WAY should he get the same punishment as Hunter who did a lot more than Steele did.

No he shouldn't but you know how inconsistent HQ is - reckon they'll make an example and he'll get at least 3 and push for 4.

Shouldn't even be in the situation in the first place though, he's own fault really and now the club is penalized for it.

Buckley described Sidebottom’s actions as out of character.

“This is an event, not a pattern and we’re treating it as such,” he said.

“We’re trying to support Steele through it because his major emotion is embarrassment at the moment.”

“The initial idea to go over to Howie’s on Saturday afternoon was in terms of love and care for his teammate.

“We also see that part of it as well.

“He’s been a great support and he’s been playing great footy.

“He had a quiet one on Friday night and potentially all of those things weighed on top of one another.”

The AFL is hopeful of announcing a penalty for Sidebottom’s COVID-19 breach on Wednesday.

************************************************************************************

The bolded part is bullshit Bucks...........but I am sure the Collingwood minions will eat it up
In what way is it BS?

“We’re trying to support Steele through it because his major emotion is embarrassment at the moment.”

“The initial idea to go over to Howie’s on Saturday afternoon was in terms of love and care for his teammate.

“He had a quiet one on Friday night and potentially all of those things weighed on top of one another.”

The AFL is hopeful of announcing a penalty for Sidebottom’s COVID-19 breach on Wednesday.

************************************************************************************

The bolded part is bullshit Bucks...........but I am sure the Collingwood minions will eat it up
Where is the pattern?

He is a piss head Maggie5........always has been.
Here comes the inside word. Priceless!
Let the muck raking begin, this will be the new Beams thread.

It's a bit like when the commentators say "an error by foot by Sidebottom, you don't see that very often" .... once a quarter, each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slobbo amongst one of a few Herald Sun journalists putting their name to an article saying Steele was found "half naked" by police. Aaah haha.

Can anyone post the article?

Also, which half?
Would have been pretty nippy down that part of Willy at 7:30 in the morning. Hope it was the top half, could have been some serious shrinkage otherwise!

I am a poster, and just like you have an opinion but always respond to questions, pretty weak fallback posting an emoji.

You do know you can report a Mod, right?

I leave the reporting to the “cowards” Maggie5.

I am a poster, and just like you have an opinion but always respond to questions, pretty weak fallback posting an emoji.

You do know you can report a Mod, right?
You don’t need to justify yourself Maggie. He makes stuff up to appear important.

I remember when everyone on this forum got along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back