Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I just received an email from the club about player sponsorships for 2024. I have attached the document that was sent to me including the updated packages and the slight changes in benefits. I suggest we go for the Magpie Army package ($4500 inc GST) as we managed to raise a similar amount last season.

The Magpie Army package includes:

President’s Function
- You will receive 4 tickets to attend a match day President’s Function at a Collingwood home game.

Meet and Greet Event
-You and a guest will mingle with your sponsored player at an exclusive meet and greet event. At the event, you will have your photo taken with your sponsored player.

Boundary Line Experience
- You and a guest will have the opportunity to watch the AFL team warm up before a home game at the MCG.

AFL Training Day Experience
Go behind the scenes on an AFL training day. Have breakfast with the playing group, receive a brief from a coach, watch the team’s training session, and then finish with a tour of the AIA Vitality Centre facilities.

Official 2024 AFL team signed guernsey

Official 2024 Player Sponsor woolen scarf, lanyard, and pin.

Video

- You will receive one personalised video from your sponsored player.

Photo
- A framed photo of you with your sponsored player.
(I will need to find out if this is the same photo from the meet and greet or if there is another photo opportunity)

Similar to previous years, the minimum spend will begin at $50 for a single entry and every subsequent addition of $50 will count as bonus entries for the prize draw. Please don't transfer any money yet, we'll see how much interest there is and then sometime early in the new year, I can start collecting it.

I thought it'd be best to get this going early so that we have enough time to gather interest, raise money, figure out a preferred player, and draw the prizes. So if you are interested, please put down your name, the amount you wish to contribute, and your preferred player to sponsor.
E.g. Moeydw $100 Lachie Schultz
Copy and add to the list as you go.

If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP so I can forward it on to the club contact as she will be on leave from the 21st of Dec to the 15th of Jan.

Thanks to everyone who participated last year and I hope to see some new names as we strive to go back to back!

Attachments

• 2024 AFL Player Sponsor Packages.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
I have attached some JPEG files so it's easier to view

Attachments

• 2024 AFL Player Sponsor Packages_page-0002.jpg
    2024 AFL Player Sponsor Packages_page-0002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • 2024 AFL Player Sponsor Packages_page-0003.jpg
    2024 AFL Player Sponsor Packages_page-0003.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 59
  • 2024 AFL Player Sponsor Packages_page-0004.jpg
    2024 AFL Player Sponsor Packages_page-0004.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 56

2016 - James Aish
2017 - Steph Chiocci
2017 - Matt Scharenberg
2018 - Jaidyn Stephenson
2019 - Brayden Sier
2020 - Tyler Brown
2021 - Josh Daicos
2022 - Caleb Poulter

Who did we have last year? Had Tay Adams in 2014 from memory and can't recall 2015. So we don't have much luck with our sponsored players sticking around!

2016 - James Aish
2017 - Steph Chiocci
2017 - Matt Scharenberg
2018 - Jaidyn Stephenson
2019 - Brayden Sier
2020 - Tyler Brown
2021 - Josh Daicos
2022 - Caleb Poulter

Who did we have last year? Had Tay Adams in 2014 from memory and can't recall 2015. So we don't have much luck with our sponsored players sticking around!

We had Beau in 23. Nailed it!

jmac70 - $100 (no player preference)
Pie eyed -I'm in for a Grey Nurse. No preference. Signed jumper and the signed scarf and or lanyard etc. only for me
neilk - $100 (no player preference)
Kirby - I’ll be in for $100 again
Laurie Holden - I'm in for $100 too. Not fussed with player.
barrackers - $100 (not fussed, Beau again?), no scarf or lanyard (I have enough already)

Please amend if I've missed anyone.

Thanks for organising again Moeydw.

Pie eyed -I'm in for a Grey Nurse. No preference. Signed jumper and the signed scarf and or lanyard etc. only for me
neilk - $100 (no player preference)
barrackers - $100 (not fussed, Beau again?), no scarf or lanyard (I have enough already)
Antz - $100 (In for signed jumper, scarf, lanyard and pin).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

I just received an email from the club about player sponsorships for 2024. I have attached the document that was sent to me including the updated packages and the slight changes in benefits. I suggest we go for the Magpie Army package ($4500 inc GST) as we managed to raise a similar amount last season.

The Magpie Army package includes:

President’s Function
- You will receive 4 tickets to attend a match day President’s Function at a Collingwood home game.

Meet and Greet Event
-You and a guest will mingle with your sponsored player at an exclusive meet and greet event. At the event, you will have your photo taken with your sponsored player.

Boundary Line Experience
- You and a guest will have the opportunity to watch the AFL team warm up before a home game at the MCG.

AFL Training Day Experience
Go behind the scenes on an AFL training day. Have breakfast with the playing group, receive a brief from a coach, watch the team’s training session, and then finish with a tour of the AIA Vitality Centre facilities.

Official 2024 AFL team signed guernsey

Official 2024 Player Sponsor woolen scarf, lanyard, and pin.

Video

- You will receive one personalised video from your sponsored player.

Photo
- A framed photo of you with your sponsored player.
(I will need to find out if this is the same photo from the meet and greet or if there is another photo opportunity)

Similar to previous years, the minimum spend will begin at $50 for a single entry and every subsequent addition of $50 will count as bonus entries for the prize draw. Please don't transfer any money yet, we'll see how much interest there is and then sometime early in the new year, I can start collecting it.

I thought it'd be best to get this going early so that we have enough time to gather interest, raise money, figure out a preferred player, and draw the prizes. So if you are interested, please put down your name, the amount you wish to contribute, and your preferred player to sponsor.
E.g. Moeydw $100 Lachie Schultz
Copy and add to the list as you go.

If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP so I can forward it on to the club contact as she will be on leave from the 21st of Dec to the 15th of Jan.

Thanks to everyone who participated last year and I hope to see some new names as we strive to go back to back!
In the past there were different prices for different players. Is that the case this year or can we choose any player on the list?

neilk - $100 Beau again

In the past there were different prices for different players. Is that the case this year or can we choose any player on the list?
I'll send an email to ask but I don't believe that's the case anymore as each player can have up to 5 sponsors each. I'll also ask for a list of available players and report back here.

I'm going to add a 'total' section at the bottom, please add to it when you copy the names across so that it makes it easier for me to keep track of the progress.

neilk - $100 Beau again
Moeydw - $100 Lachie Schultz

Total: $800

neilk - $100 Beau again
windchimes $100 Lachie Schultz

Total: $900

A few notes from the questions I asked:

• Prices for players are the same across the board but the players that currently have 5 total sponsors are Brayden Maynard, Darcy Moore, Jamie Elliott, Nick Daicos, and Scott Pendlebury which means they can't be sponsored by us.
  • The framed photo will be the same one taken at the meet and greet.
  • There is a form I need to fill out by January 15th which includes the player we want to sponsor and preferred dates and names for the events. While I suspect we won't have the names drawn by then, the club rep said the main thing we'll need to do is decide which player we want to sponsor as after that date it'll potentially be advertised to the general public. So far we have 2 votes for Beau McCreery and 2 for Lachie Schultz.

If anyone is in contact with people who were a part of the sponsorship group last year please let them know that it is up and running again for 2024. I will be going overseas soon so I won't be messaging/tagging people at this stage but when I return in the new year, I'll get stuck into it so that we can have it all organised earlier this time around.

For any further questions, please let me know by the end of the day so that I can ask her before she goes on leave on Thursday.

Cheers

Thanks so much for organising this Moeydw. I’m in for $100. I like both Players nominated.

neilk - $100 Beau again
Kashyboy $100 (either player would be great) No lanyard, scarf etc

neilk - $100 Beau again
Kashyboy $100 (either player would be great) No lanyard, scarf etc
eyeroller $100 Happy with anyone

Total $1100

I'm in for $100 too. Happy with anyone.
the-flirty-mischievous-character-in-every-message-v0-gsvm8g86luva1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back