Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Moeydw $200 Isaac Quaynor
jmac70 $100 (PAID)
barrackers $100 (no ga tickets) Beau McCreery
Vicky Park $100 McCreery (PAID)
Laurie Holden $100 (PAID)
lyfsux $100 (PAID)
Kashyboy $100 Quaynor, Reef or McCreery. (PAID)
AD2010 $100 McCreery or Ed Allan (PAID)
MyManLynch $100 Reef
neilk $100 IQ (will increase $ if more needed to get over the line) (PAID)
Antz - $200 (no draw for events or games) (PAID)
Kirby $100 McCreery (PAID)
Ulahoopski $100 AJ - needs support (PAID)
Pie eyed $100 McCreery (PAID)
Frogs $300 (PAID)
Vedder $100 (PAID)
Magpie Ink $100 (PAID)
Pedro $100 (PAID)
Raveneyes $100 (PAID)
docks $100 (PAID)
cityslick1 $150 McCreery (no draw for merch and jumper) (PAID)
Chief $200
eyeroller $100 (PAID)
Gone Critical $200 (PAID)
TradeDraft $100 (PAID)
windchimes $50 (PAID)
ppoiter $50 (PAID)
60 Yards Out $50 (PAID)
Hyakutake $100 (PAID)
jathanas $100 (PAID)
JB1975 $100 (PAID)
The Phantom $195 (PAID)

Had a few people transfer today and I have updated the list. If you haven't paid, please do so at your earliest convenience. Also, please fill out the Google Form ASAP so I can organise prizes. It's mainly the hospitality prizes that need to be organised soon as they are doing the allocations. I have had 8 people respond so far.

This is the link to the form. Collingwood Player Sponsorship Prizes

Last edited:
What do people think about sharing the love with the President’s Lunch? I’d be happy to share the tix. Rather than one person winning 4 tickets can we draw it four times for Big Footy Sponsors? Happy to do whatever is decided. Thanks for organising Moeydw. Love the google form!

What do people think about sharing the love with the President’s Lunch? I’d be happy to share the tix. Rather than one person winning 4 tickets can we draw it four times for Big Footy Sponsors? Happy to do whatever is decided. Thanks for organising Moeydw. Love the google form!
I think that's what MG used to do in previous years. I will pick 4 names and you will need to collectively decide on a date that you can all attend.
With the Carlton Draught Lounge, there is the option to have 4 people attend the one game or 2 people each at two different games.

Sorry all, my plan was to have the prizes drawn tonight, but I have had something come up and will try to do it tomorrow before our game with Geelong.

On another note, my plan is to use a random wheel spinner (Wheel of Names) and add entries to the wheel based on each poster's contributions. This will work in theory, however, I would also like to add my name into the draw for prizes as I made a contribution but I understand that if I win it could be considered that I have 'rigged' the wheel. In order to combat this, I was thinking that I will record my screen whilst drawing the prizes so that I can be as transparent as possible and then I can upload that video here. If anyone has an objection to this or if you have another idea that I can use to be as transparent and fair as possible, please let me know and I am happy to oblige.

Sorry all, my plan was to have the prizes drawn tonight, but I have had something come up and will try to do it tomorrow before our game with Geelong.

On another note, my plan is to use a random wheel spinner (Wheel of Names) and add entries to the wheel based on each poster's contributions. This will work in theory, however, I would also like to add my name into the draw for prizes as I made a contribution but I understand that if I win it could be considered that I have 'rigged' the wheel. In order to combat this, I was thinking that I will record my screen whilst drawing the prizes so that I can be as transparent as possible and then I can upload that video here. If anyone has an objection to this or if you have another idea that I can use to be as transparent and fair as possible, please let me know and I am happy to oblige.
Moeydw, by the way the draw is run is that $50 is worth one spot so if someone paid $100 they get two spots, $150 - three and $200 - four.

Therefore a donor that paid $200 has their names 4 times. Maybe check with Magpie Girl ?

Edit: You should be include yourself in the draw as well.

Last edited:
That's my understanding too

And yes Moey you should be in the draw. Your system of recording seems sensible for transparency - no concerns here.

Edit: did we settle on who'd we be sponsoring?

Also - has everyone paid?
Moeydw, the way the draw is run is that $50 is worth one spot so if someone paid $100 they get two spots, $150 - three and $200 - four.

Therefore a donor that paid $200 has their names 4 times. Maybe check with Magpie Girl ?

Last edited:
Moeydw, by the way the draw is run is that $50 is worth one spot so if someone paid $100 they get two spots, $150 - three and $200 - four.

Yep, I'll add each person's name multiple times if they have contributed $100 or above.

That's my understanding too

And yes Moey you should be in the draw. Your system of recording seems sensible for transparency - no concerns here.

Edit: did we settle on who'd we be sponsoring?

Also - has everyone paid?
I went ahead with Beau McCreery as he was the most popular pick. Still chasing a couple of people for payment, I will PM them over the weekend. Post 77 has been updated with everyone that has paid.

Maggie’s right Moeydw

Hi all,

Above is a link to the screen recording I've just done whilst drawing the prizes. Congrats to all the winner! If you are unable to make any of the events please let me know and I can do another draw.

Thanks to everyone for participating this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those attending the President's Function, you need to choose a preference between Round 8 vs Sydney or Round 22 vs Geelong. Please decide amongst yourself and let me know ASAP.

For those attending the Carlton Draught Lounge, hosted by Nick Maxwell you can either go in pairs to each game or all 4 attend the same game. The choice is between the same games as above. Round 8 vs Sydney or Round 22 vs Geelong. Please decide amongst yourself and let me know ASAP.

For the Pre Game experience, you choose your top 3 preferences from the games below and they will aim to pick from those.
Round 2 vs Port
Round 8 vs Sydney
Round 9 vs GWS
Round 15 vs Adelaide
Round 18 vs Fremantle
Round 21 vs Hawthorn
Round 22 vs Geelong

Grats to all prize winners!

Moeydw huge thanks for organising this. Great job!

Are we getting another badge?
Yep, I've got in touch with Chief and he'll sort them out.

Jathanas is unable to attend his events and therefore I have redrawn. The new winners are

Pre Game Experience - Vicky Park

President's Functions - eyeroller

Unfortunately, TradeDraft will not be able to attend either of his events and Eyeroller cannot attend the President's Function. The redrawn winners are:

President's Function - AD2010 and Raveneyes

Carlton Draught Lounge - docks

Unfortunately, TradeDraft will not be able to attend either of his events and Eyeroller cannot attend the President's Function. The redrawn winners are:

President's Function - AD2010 and Raveneyes

Carlton Draught Lounge - docks
Woohoo! That’s so exciting! Thanks!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Prizes:

Running out Pre-Match - jathanas & neilk

President's Function - barrackers Frogs jathanas & TradeDraft

Carlton Draught Lounge - 60 Yards Out Kashyboy TradeDraft Laurie Holden

Meet and Greet - Magpie Ink

Player Sponsor Gift - Moeydw

Collingwood x Nike Merch Pack - Frogs

2023 Signed Guernsey - Ulahoopski

General Admission Tickets - cityslick1 & JB1975
Awesome! The president’s function is a great event. Thank you for all your efforts organising this year’s sponsorship!

For those attending the President's Function, you need to choose a preference between Round 8 vs Sydney or Round 22 vs Geelong. Please decide amongst yourself and let me know ASAP.

For those attending the Carlton Draught Lounge, hosted by Nick Maxwell you can either go in pairs to each game or all 4 attend the same game. The choice is between the same games as above. Round 8 vs Sydney or Round 22 vs Geelong. Please decide amongst yourself and let me know ASAP.

For the Pre Game experience, you choose your top 3 preferences from the games below and they will aim to pick from those.
Round 2 vs Port
Round 8 vs Sydney
Round 9 vs GWS
Round 15 vs Adelaide
Round 18 vs Fremantle
Round 21 vs Hawthorn
Round 22 vs Geelong
I’ll pick the Round 22 game vs Geelong. No biggie either one but that is my preference. Thanks for organising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back