Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the prime time game on Fox Sports 1 in the USA too. Probably not the best game to showcase or sport...
The Crows came out in the first half with only one goal in mind, and achieved it with seconds to spare.

Have the Owen jokes commenced yet?
Well and truly, and I upset a few people last week, when I asked them what Adelaide had in common with a mobile phone number - they both start with 0-4.

I'm glad this game wasn't fixtured for a Friday night. We all know how Carlton teams perform in prime time; and as much as I enjoy a big win, it probably wouldn't be good marketing for the SFA.
In fairness, at least we try to play an attractive style of footy.

I have a feeling the SFA board are gonna try flood the s**t out of this game, knowing the sheer midfield and forward class we have.

I have a feeling the SFA board are gonna try flood the sh*t out of this game, knowing the sheer midfield and forward class we have.
You guys do allow for an attractive style of footy, having no regard for defence does that.
The neutrals will love watching our guys run around getting more of it than a young George Clooney

I have a feeling the SFA board are gonna try flood the sh*t out of this game, knowing the sheer midfield and forward class we have.
They also have to try and score, not easy to get past our defence ... we take up a lot of space

No. We will just wait for the Sim to * us over like it has for the last 15 seasons.

What? That's just me it's happened to?

They also have to try and score, not easy to get past our defence ... we take up a lot of space
As easy as it would be too run out the George Clooney scoring cliche, figured I'd change it up, we'll be scoring like the mid 2000's Eagles. Yes I mean off field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rWNMuM3.jpg

Big thanks to TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 for showing me around Carlton this morning. 👍

My mother in law visited last weekend, so I tied her to the lounge chair and made her watch Adelaide v Fremantle. She wouldn't stop complaining, so I made her watch the replay.
Talking about Mother inlaws and Adelaide, mine lives over there, how good is it that the borders are closed.

Doddery silly old farts association side if philreich anything to go by.

Forgetting what jokes have been posted already.
To be fair, there's 3 things I can never remember - names, telephone numbers, and the third thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back