Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not expecting an answer but here goes.
My joycons have been disconnecting a ton lately and I bought it in November.
I've tried different joycons but still experiencing the same sh*t.
Tried syncing them again, tried updating, tried manually reconnecting them and tried deleting the recent connections and reconnecting.
Have tried turning it off and on again (the Switch) but no solution.
It was working again for about 3 days and then its f’ed up again.

Would prefer not to send for repairs even though its under warranty as I have found Nintendo are quite ******* shifty.
Any other ideas? If not, might even buy a whole new console as I would be getting the updated one.

Will add - this is a handheld console issue, in the dock with it on TV they are fine.

Anything on Google?

Why not get it repaired if it’s under warranty? I don’t think there is much difference in the updated one besides a slightly better battery.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anything on Google?

Why not get it repaired if it’s under warranty? I don’t think there is much difference in the updated one besides a slightly better battery.

Yeah searched google, reddit etc and they suggested the same stuff I ended up trying.
You're right though, I definitely just should just go for repairs, I am just a bit iffy with Nintendo.
Really hate that they have to wipe the console as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s brilliant. Funny, beautiful and lots of heart.

I’ve been watching videos and reading reviews but I’m still not sold. I downloaded Good Job instead.

I may pick up a physical copy of Zelda next week so I can return it if I don’t like it, learned my lesson with Fire Emblem.

I’ve been watching videos and reading reviews but I’m still not sold. I downloaded Good Job instead.

I may pick up a physical copy of Zelda next week so I can return it if I don’t like it, learned my lesson with Fire Emblem.

I don’t like the battle mechanics, but the story and characters are so charming.

You won’t return Zelda.

Zelda BOTW? That’s still the best Switch game.

Yeah FE doesn't appeal to everybody, I found the new one okay but my favourite is still the one for the 3DS (Awakening). The series has never been really consistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back