Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 7 - Blues v Port Sun July 19th 1:05 AEST (Gabba) Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

People crapping on about 4am flights and how tough they’ve had it etc etc, yet to play a tough team to had it reasonably easy. My point is if port were as good as all their supporters claim they wouldn’t give up a 3 goal head start like they did. Good on them for winning, was a good game. But isn’t this normal port Adelaide power? Best the minnows the fall off the cliff?

We've played 6out of 7 games interstate yet all we've heard the last 2 weeks is how tough and brave the viccos are to be forced to leave and not play 17 home games a year.

Very good effort by Port even with a few fumbles. That goal lead at half-time was very important considering they had to get on a bloody plane at 4AM!

Nope.

It's racist AF.

Those who want to use it, be my guest. But you need to know that by calling COVID-19 the Chinese virus you are exposing yourself as a racist.
No.
It's racist to attack or berate/discriminate against Asian looking or Chinese people as a result of this virus - which is probably the reason why some say not to use such a term- because it has the potential to lead to racist incidents.

But in truth, it is a virus that originated in China (which of course the Medical/scientifically correct name/strain is Covid-19), so it's just accurate.

People crapping on about 4am flights and how tough they’ve had it etc etc, yet to play a tough team to had it reasonably easy. My point is if port were as good as all their supporters claim they wouldn’t give up a 3 goal head start like they did. Good on them for winning, was a good game. But isn’t this normal port Adelaide power? Beat the minnows then fall off the cliff?

You gave up a 5-6 goal lead this year.

TWICE!

shut up ya goose.
You port flog, umpire letting one of your players blatantly block jones to allow Dickson to mark and goal, haven’t seen a more blunt block in my life, your player literally looked back at jones, backed into him with arms out as if sheparding and didn’t even pay attention to the ball.

And then one of your players in our goal square gets a free even though it was clear as day that he had McKay’s jumper clearly in his hand even Still after the umpIre blew the whistle.

so pipe down you port flogs, celebrate the grey goal cause that’s one of best goals under pressure I ever seen, but don’t celebrate needing to ride the umps dicks to beat a team that is just starting it’s rise of the ladder
Are you going to list the frees not paid, the frees against Port or are you going to remain one-eyed?

Global pandemic that started in china and spread to the world as they denied it's existence. Happy

Bad luck Carlton👍👍👍
Failed to do anything to stop it spreading
Truly heartbreaking for the Blues.

not the first time we've lost after the siren vs Port mind you

Good to know we can hang with the best (even if we can still lower ourselves to lesser teams).

Sore way to finish but realistically Port were a 3-4 goal better side over the game. The ability to kill teams when we have the chance will come with time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.
It's racist to attack or berate/discriminate against Asian looking or Chinese people as a result of this virus - which is probably the reason why some say not to use such a term- because it has the potential to lead to racist incidents.

But in truth, it is a virus that originated in China (which of course the Medical/scientifically correct name/strain is Covid-19), so it's just accurate.

yep people that refure to it as the 'china virus' are clearly throwing shade at the Chinese government, not asian people.

People crapping on about 4am flights and how tough they’ve had it etc etc, yet to play a tough team to had it reasonably easy. My point is if port were as good as all their supporters claim they wouldn’t give up a 3 goal head start like they did. Good on them for winning, was a good game. But isn’t this normal port Adelaide power? Beat the minnows then fall off the cliff?
So where does next weeks game fall?

just so we know in advance.

Are you going to list the frees not paid, the frees against Port or are you going to remain one-eyed?

let’s see, free kick count is evengoing into last quarter, suddenly Port finishes with 7 more frees than us.

Ive already highlighted more than a few frees to port in that last quarter that were completely wrong, so if port got 7 more frees In that quarter while being allowed to blatantly block marks and hold jumpers etc, it’s only logical that we were the ones that they missed the frees for

I tip my hat. That was a great match winner. A dagger through my poor Carlton heart.

Nevertheless, my Blues are there and thereabouts, not at the pointy end by knocking on the finals door.

This time last year we were a total rabble. First the first time in a long-time my team is actually competitive.

Well done Power.
Well done Blues.

On to next round.

Why the complaining we lost lol tried to play keepings off when we needed to score lol.... only think I'm even shitty about is Carro going for sos... yes still haha he did well for the garbage he had when he got there

That was really poor pressure by Mitchell in that last 30 seconds. Carlton had too many players spectating in the last few minutes.

Clutch goal by Gray though.

Hudson's call of the final kick was crap.

Just call it like you are a fan, get excited and yell a bit.

That monologue was so out of time and forced. The ball is sailing through the post and he's waffling on building to his stupid "Robbie Great" clincher without explaining yet that it's a goal.

Did not sound genuine, trying to get a sound bite, timing was way off.

Back