Competition SEASON 30 TITTYBONG CUP

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't feel good about it. I don't follow the Brazilian leagues as closely as others but I'm a Botafogo man myself.
That's "Copa São Paulo", the national U-18 tournament. The 2020 final was Grêmio-Internacional. They won. I don't care about academy results, but it was low nonetheless!

I'm sorry you are Botafogo. Poor soul...

Congratulations TJASTA for your commitment to the time honoured Tittybong Cup.

The Wonders are delighted to again be a participant. Am sure Sab22 ClarkeM and other members of the Leadership Group are as excited as me. Personally I am so beside myself that I now talk in stereo.

My only criticism of the line-up is it contains one or more of the Drags, chokkie Royals or SwamiPratts.

The Tittybong is the one worthwhile contribution the Furballs have coughed in recent SFA history.

Already conceding defeat lol
Can you comprehend that discomfort is not comparable to concession?

Just because I'm uncomfortable with the winners-losers thing doesn't mean I'm not gonna enjoy kickin' your sorry ass.

Congratulations TJASTA for your commitment to the time honoured Tittybong Cup.

The Wonders are delighted to again be a participant. Am sure Sab22 ClarkeM and other members of the Leadership Group are as excited as me. Personally I am so beside myself that I now talk in stereo.

My only criticism of the line-up is it contains one or more of the Drags, chokkie Royals or SwamiPratts.

The Tittybong is the one worthwhile contribution the Furballs have coughed in recent SFA history.
Sorry Horrors but you'll need to dumb that s**t down if you want me to understand what the hell you're talking about.

Sorry Horrors but you'll need to dumb that sh*t down if you want me to understand what the hell you're talking about.

You've been led astray. Get off the 'mellow yellow' with Dero

Remove this Banner Ad

Back