Competition SEASON 30 TITTYBONG CUP

Remove this Banner Ad

That's loser talk.
Loser talk, Bear talk...It's all the same thing. They spend the whole day napping, so are generally thinking two steps back.
0c56ca9f260e419f978a4438386f4313.gif

Sorry Horrors but you'll need to dumb that sh*t down if you want me to understand what the hell you're talking about.
Not surprising you don't understand, his interpreter Dingster is no longer there, and now no one at the Wonders can understand him either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bar Weep Grana Weep T**ty Bong!

I know Tittybong isn't in Melbourne but can we make masks mandatory anyway, I don't want the rest of you ferals breathing near me
word of advice: don't drink the town water

To be honest I'm not really comfortable with all of this winners-losers stuff. Can't we all just be given participation certificates?

If you were a Fury I'd delist you right now

To be honest I'm not really comfortable with all of this winners-losers stuff. Can't we all just be given participation certificates?

Your name sounds like a former medical professional who plays in the Sweet FA, he was also a whiny baby.

I know Tittybong isn't in Melbourne but can we make masks mandatory anyway, Not for Covid or anything I just don't want the rest of you ferals breathing near me

I locked myself in the dumpster, no covid is ******* with me this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back