Competition SEASON 30 TITTYBONG CUP

Remove this Banner Ad

So can we move on from childish laughter regarding the word “tittybong” or do I need to come back in a few days once it’s all settled down?

I love the small of TittyBongs in the morning.

I prefer big tittybong's myself

So can we move on from childish laughter regarding the word “tittybong” or do I need to come back in a few days once it’s all settled down?

Don't worry everyone the maturity police are here

Last edited:

i prefer preseason camps run by brett burton

Must admit I have been eyeing off MrsBero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Come back in about two weeks and you should be right

T**ty

3NTLUOBL4llBL7Ws5K4OocOrSnq4mo8oeSA0z4IRf1kufuxumlQrcdWBMltzRLcyKSHmII5pIu-lL27tTADScDVVdXenCZ4xOwUvxUX-dFTtIHhyooZ5OaUIyK7FrCFKS3la-LkImxOZvWrn_9KwNSk78mc=w434-h246

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Ned_Flanders can you slot me in the midfield? I got 39 disposals playing for the Dragons Reserves Vamps there :)

Selection is per the Ned Flanders model of excellence

I don't care about your rep or if you're a mod flog, I want foaming at the mouth ferocity

Or just kick GotTheGoodes in the nuts for stealing our rightful flag

We are the furies, I'd take a month off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are the furies, I'd take a month off
This should have been advised before invites went out. I feel like I have been cheated and kept in the dark.

This should have been advised before invites went out. I feel like I have been cheated and kept in the dark.

dude, we rock out with our utensil out

if you hadnt figured that out by now, you probably also are surprised that philreich does dad jokes

dude, we rock out with our utensil out

if you hadnt figured that out by now, you probably also are surprised that philreich does dad jokes
I had it figured out when you were still at your mothers teat, but I am always blindsided by the lack of change and evolution.

Maybe it’s my fault for having hope.

Unhappily half your players still don't know the S29 Result. Few turned up on the day. The Rats have the substance of Tofu.
"Kombucha' Drinkers and 'Tofu' eaters?

The Swamprats really are a sick lot of posters.

I'm only here coz someone told me there's some Furies here and I've got a hankerin' for thumping Furies right now :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back