Competition SEASON 30 TITTYBONG CUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Unhappily half your players still don't know the S29 Result. Few turned up on the day. The Rats have the substance of Tofu.
If we cross paths during our game, I may possibly hit you with my premiership medal.......

T**ty

3NTLUOBL4llBL7Ws5K4OocOrSnq4mo8oeSA0z4IRf1kufuxumlQrcdWBMltzRLcyKSHmII5pIu-lL27tTADScDVVdXenCZ4xOwUvxUX-dFTtIHhyooZ5OaUIyK7FrCFKS3la-LkImxOZvWrn_9KwNSk78mc=w434-h246

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
childish, typical Furries style.

Our selection committee will decide who plays in this Mickey Mouse round robin thingy, not any other minnow captains.
We have time management in place this season, so that our superstar players peak just when we need them to.
Who are these superstar players you speak of ?

Who are these superstar players you speak of ?
Maybe they haven't been announced yet? I looked in the squad submission thread and couldn't see any.

If we cross paths during our game, I may possibly hit you with my premiership medal.......

You'd be one of the three Rats who turned up to collect their medal.

Now, we at the Wonders are generous folk and are always happy to lend a hand to those less fortunate.

I'm only here coz someone told me there's some Furies here and I've got a hankerin' for thumping Furies right now :oops:
Same except I thought it said furries

BFE1840D-90AE-47C0-AA98-F1E778005FC4.jpeg
74D9B18E-ACF2-4CAA-8447-AE5099D114CC.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

President Note: -32 points to the Bears for unoriginal jokes
Hey I’m new here so I’m free to recycle jokes for my entire first season and claim ignorance

Now go back to your Richmond I mean furies team chat

Hey I’m new here so I’m free to recycle jokes for my entire first season and claim ignorance

Now go back to your Richmond I mean furies team chat
President Note: -64 points to the Bears for using outdated team stereotypes
ps no you are not :)

President Note: -64 points to the Bears for using outdated team stereotypes
ps no you are not :)
Now this just reminds me of that scene in demolition man where he keeps swearing so he can use the tickets to wipe his ass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back