Game Day Crows Vs Demons: Youth and home truths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo is a victim of an affliction that often impacts mediocre people who have some single talent like playing footy that gives them the connections needed to accumulate wealth. Applying niche success to other aspects of life and assuming that they are a top notch operator in all aspects.

Only need to listen to him talk on radio for 60 seconds to realise that he is just a dumb Riverland bumkin who could play footy, and that is it, and because he lives in South Australia that means your royalty.

This is so true.

Watching the game, it appears most ofnthe team have the talent, but they aren't working together.

For me, it's all coaching. Our clearance suck, our ball movement is non existant. We defend poorly and there is no run from contests. I only saw Schoenberg do it of all or players.

It's so simple, but makes such a difference.

AFC, go and get Nicks some decent coaches to support him Who have AFL experience at good clubs.

I’m not happy we’ve got ourselves into this situation... I’m not happy we didn’t trade out Sloane and Lynch in 2018... I’m not happy we didn’t either trade for Gibbs in 2016 or not at all... I’m not happy with a lot of our list management and selection policy decisions of the past 3-4 years... there is a lot of things I’m not happy with...

But we are now here. This is what a rebuild looks like. What exactly do you think it looks like... So compared to the game against North and tonight’s game... I’ll take the positives out of what I saw tonight... simple as that
Ha dont count on this club sucessfully completing a rebuild. Way to ea sily distracted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel we are 2 gun key forwards and another 2 quality mids away from being competitive.
Even if just 5 or 6 senior players pulled their fingers out we could be, against teams like Melbourne anyway.

Nah. Fitness is the 1st issue. Fitness is the first thing you get sorted, everything else follows.

If you don't have fitness, you won't have skills, you won't have good disposal. Even if you spend all your time working on them.
It’s not even the kids it’s blokes that have been in the system for years are some of the worst offenders and have been always. Even Keays our so called fittest is an ordinary kick.
If you think getting fit and the rest will come you haven’t a clue.

It’s not even the kids it’s blokes that have been in the system for years are some of the worst offenders and have been always. Even Keays our so called fittest is an ordinary kick.
If you think getting fit and the rest will come you haven’t a clue.
Tell me, what's the first thing that falls away when you get tired ??

Just another guy unfortunately

Needs to elevate a lot of his game in truth
Fitness is his biggest issue.
He's a lead up forward who can take a mark and kick a goal.
Struggles with repeated efforts chasing and then getting back ready to run proper leading patterns.
Same when the ball hits the deck, he's spent.
If we/he can fix fixes the fitness he has, he will be fine. Needs very few posessions to make a difference in a match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back