Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I think he is a lot trimmer than he used to be , but his somatotype will never be one that suggests "ripped". Look at his brother

His brother has also been dropped for being overweight though. Wouldn't set that as an asparational bar :p

I think he looked better when coming back from his block with Russell after getting dropped.

The disagree button not dislike.

If he gets his act together then yes he can be great. But if it's true he's back in weight loss...thats just shameful.
Not a weight issue. He doesn’t maintain the best levels of fitness without continual high intensity work ... and now another hamstring tweak. The issues are not unrelated.

His brother has also been dropped for being overweight though. Wouldn't set that as an asparational bar :p

I think he looked better when coming back from his block with Russell after getting dropped.

I think you misunderstand. Being overweight is different to having a somatotype that is neither lean or muscular . When his brother was busy winning premierships for the WCE he helped win the game for them in the last quarter IIRC . He still looked a bit pudgy back then but obviously had the fitness.

Endomorphs will never look lean or muscular- but they can still be fit.

ectomorph-endomorph-somatotypes-body-types.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you misunderstand. Being overweight is different to having a somatotype that is neither lean or muscular . When his brother was busy winning premierships for the WCE he helped win the game for them in the last quarter IIRC . He still looked a bit pudgy back then but obviously had the fitness.

View attachment 940105
Mark me down as a mesomorph!!

View attachment 940105
Debunked

MATTHEW Kennedy will be available for selection ahead of Carlton’s crucial clash with Collingwood on Sunday.

Kennedy is expected to make his return after missing last week’s win over Gold Coast due to the corked quad he sustained in Round 12.

PlayerInjuryUpdate
David CuninghamCalfReturned on the weekend in the reserves scratch match.
Charlie CurnowKnee
Brodie KempKnee
Matthew KennedyQuadLikely to return this weekend.
Matthew KreuzerFoot
Caleb MarchbankLeg"He had some leg soreness late in the week so we decided not to play him. He will be a test to play this week."
Mitch McGovernHamstring"He’s missed 2 to 3 weeks of training so he’s de-conditioned a little bit. We're really confident he is going to come back against GWS in really good shape."
Nic NewmanKnee
Ben SilvagniShoulder
Jack SilvagniKnee (ITB)"He is settling down quite well. We're looking to get him back running later in the week."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back