Workshop 2021 Jumper Ideas thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably misremembered, swear there was a deleted post on here that listed most of the changes. Nike taking over the Sydney Swans and Castore having deals with West Coast and the Crows. Freo and Blades?
From what I've heard:
Collingwood, Sydney - maybe Nike
Adelaide - maybe O'Neills or Puma
Port Adelaide - very likely Macron
Gold Coast - maybe New Balance
West Coast - loose rumour of Castore
Fremantle, St Kilda - heard nothing clear

I decided to try and design new guernseys for every team with the only rule being it had to be somewhat different to what they currently wear (easier said than done considering most teams have got their act together in recent years)
A lot of these are probably better suited to pre-season or training jumpers

1 - Group Shot 1.png 1 - Group Shot 2.png

I decided to try and design new guernseys for every team with the only rule being it had to be somewhat different to what they currently wear (easier said than done considering most teams have got their act together in recent years)

View attachment 953145View attachment 953146
That WC home is asking for trouble

Like: Brissy, North (especally away)
Meh: Hawks, dees, Saints, suns
Trash; everything else

I don’t like most of the designs but that’s just a matter of taste. The work is A+

Neat, looks like the kits you'd find on a PES version of AFL Evo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never been big on red, green and purple together. but I actually really dig that Freo home kit.
F41E5CC3-5C32-454D-B47B-8B9CA89E2FCE.jpeg

Adelaide - O'Neills
Brisbane - Classic
Carlton - Puma
Collingwood - Nike
Essendon - UA
Fremantle - NB
Geelong - Cotton On
GC - NB (sold space)
GWS - XBlades
Hawthorn - Adiads
Melbourne - NB
North Melb - Canterbury
PA - Macron
Richmond - Puma
St. Kilda - NB (sold space)
Sydney - Nike
WCE - Castore
WB - Asics

Well this is what I'm pretty sure will be happening. Looking forward to reviewing in 3 months time.

Adelaide - O'Neills
Brisbane - Classic
Carlton - Puma
Collingwood - Nike
Essendon - UA
Fremantle - NB
Geelong - Cotton On
GC - NB (sold space)
GWS - XBlades
Hawthorn - Adiads
Melbourne - NB
North Melb - Canterbury
PA - Macron
Richmond - Puma
St. Kilda - NB (sold space)
Sydney - Nike
WCE - Castore
WB - Asics

Well this is what I'm pretty sure will be happening. Looking forward to reviewing in 3 months time.

I’m 99% sure you’re wrong with Freo.

🤷‍♂️

Random question; how do Essendon fans feel about the red sash on red jersey that the Dons wear? I think the weird shadowing ruins the look and would much prefer some of the amazing from footy to futbol designs in its place.

i.e. cannavo's design but maybe with black shorts
1599437673824.png

I remember i did something similar for the Lions redesign when i was first getting into jerseys lol
1599437771123.png

Random question; how do Essendon fans feel about the red sash on red jersey that the Dons wear? I think the weird shadowing ruins the look and would much prefer some of the amazing from footy to futbol designs in its place.

i.e. cannavo's design but maybe with black shorts
View attachment 955111
I believe it's something in their clubs constitution that states that the jumper must be a red sash. That's why we got that awful grey clash a few years ago and that's why their current clash sets don't have a black sash because technically it is a red sash on a red jumper.

I believe it's something in their clubs constitution that states that the jumper must be a red sash. That's why we got that awful grey clash a few years ago and that's why their current clash sets don't have a black sash because technically it is a red sash on a red jumper.
I just found the constituion and this is the line
"The uniform for the AFL Premiership Season must consist of a black jumper or guernsey with a red sash, red and black socks and white or black shorts. Such uniform must be worn at all matches subject to the rules and directions of the AFL. "
By wearing the red jumper/guernsey, they're already skirting around their own rules! The black shorts with your kit would work too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back