News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

How is any of that relevant to Richmond's COVID breaches this season?
It's relevant when the theme of a series of posts I was replying to was that the Richmond Football Club is pure scum and its actions are a threat to the whole of Australia lolol. I provided a list of what Richmond has done, and then a comparison of s**t the poster's club and idols have done.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.
deflection from what? Please tell us, what has anyone who is in a position of authority at Richmond done this season (you know, like a head coach organising a tennis match in breach of covid protocol)? All you've got is a player's wife going to a spa and 2 guys barely out of their teens sneaking out to hit the piss. All of those individuals have copped their whack. It's sad how desperate people like you are to claim that it is all the club's fault and a sign of crisis lol

It's relevant when the theme of a series of posts I was replying to was that the Richmond Football Club is pure scum and its actions are a threat to the whole of Australia lolol. I provided a list of what Richmond has done, and then a comparison of sh*t the poster's club and idols have done.
But the poster is only talking about this season. 'Scum' is a bit overboard but Richmond's breaches have the potential to derail the entire season.

Someone having Kobe Bryant as their avatar or Judd being fined for clearing trees on his own property years ago hardly have any relevance to a club THIS season with obvious discipline issues involving the hub.

Don't forget, you also have your coach 'laughing off' diving players and your captain threatening to walk out and go home a few weeks ago.

Reeks of poor leadership and now there's even an article stating no senior club leaders are staying with the players.

Very poor.

Please...

For such a sanctimonious organisation, the AFL can't all of sudden turn a blind eye to an industry that exploits vulnerable, mentally unwell women then eventually spits them out leaving them in a far worse place than when they started.

There's no other way to put it. It's a grubby industry. Pure exploitation.

Two AFL players were getting their nightly entertainment out of exploiting young women.

Make a stupid Twitter post and the AFL goes out of their way to destroy people for mere words on a screen.

Actively exploit young women the AFL will brush that aside by calling it an "entertainment value".

Gambling is arguably a grubbier industry and the AFL is sleeping with them and bombarding children with commercials and betting odds. They have no right to judge any other legal industry morally.

Operating a legal industry in line with Australian workplace laws is not guaranteed exploitation. Exploitation of workers may happen, just like it does in many industries, but players should not be judged because of that. Otherwise all players should be banned from eating at restaurants, because some of them underpay waiters and in some cases severely exploit foreign workers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Please...

For such a sanctimonious organisation, the AFL can't all of sudden turn a blind eye to an industry that exploits vulnerable, mentally unwell women then eventually spits them out leaving them in a far worse place than when they started.

There's no other way to put it. It's a grubby industry. Pure exploitation.

Two AFL players were getting their nightly entertainment out of exploiting young women.

Make a stupid Twitter post and the AFL goes out of their way to destroy people for mere words on a screen.

Actively exploit young women the AFL will brush that aside by calling it an "entertainment value".
Ever known a stripper?

This was Richmonds' 3rd strike in breaching covid rules could have been a lot worse ie; lose premiership points,draft picks according to Tom Brown.

Very two stupid boys. Caro has been banging on for a few weeks that Richmond this year have a discipline problem
2nd not 3rd. First was the captains wife who did something silly she was not aware of but as far as I can see she is not a paid employee of the club, the other 2 stupid young players who have paid a hefty penalty and lost a lot of respect.
Bit different to say an entire club embarking on a systematic doping program I would have thought?

Freo grabbed Harley Bennell and you blokes picked up willie Rioli, how are those 2working out for the saintly WA clubs?
Rioli had no previous issues and is currently paying the price for his stupidity.

Your captain, his wife and 2 players have just cost your club $100k through sheer stupidity.

Clearly people in the club didn't learn from the first instance and it's now cost them dearly.

Will they actually learn this time?

Freo grabbed Harley Bennell and you blokes picked up willie Rioli, how are those 2working out for the saintly WA clubs?
Weird how you keep trying to deflect by bringing up what you think other clubs have done.

Do someone else's past issues make any of the Richmond scandals jusified? Let alone the neverending crap tap that has permeated the whole stain organisation in 2020?

But the poster is only talking about this season. 'Scum' is a bit overboard but Richmond's breaches have the potential to derail the entire season.

Someone having Kobe Bryant as their avatar or Judd being fined for clearing trees on his own property years ago hardly have any relevance to a club THIS season with obvious discipline issues involving the hub.

Don't forget, you also have your coach 'laughing off' diving players and your captain threatening to walk out and go home a few weeks ago.

Reeks of poor leadership and now there's even an article stating no senior club leaders are staying with the players.

Very poor.

I’m pretty sure both players were cleared of staging by the tribunal ... so it was laughable

So to summarize since the Gabbas been given the GF 48 hrs ago.....

Powderfinger said no
Qld CHO said maybe not 30000
Announced no Pies and Beer at the GF
Richmond ferals decided to punch on while getting a kebab

Enjoy ur decision Gil....
Who would have Perth got? Eskimo Joe?
Half time entertainment in Perth - watch West Coast players do bucket loads of gear. Last one not to overdose wins the Mainwaring medal. C'mon mate stop whinging. Queensland deserve it after being the first to open up their state for AFL to resume. SA and WA didn't at that stage (without huge quarantine adminstration time costs). So dry your tears and move on son. There's always 2055 for your state to possibly host the GF

Stack is tainted goods now. Freo have enough talented youngsters why would they take the risk? Bolton has gone past him now anyway.
It's a big fall for Stack who was leading the Rising Star mid-last season. Still finished third even though he tapered off and was injured later.

I think he will get another go somewhere, Hawks need youth and like Richmond might back their culture to keep him on the straight and narrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure you will see the footage im referring to by the end of today as it's being passed around on social media of someone filming his snap story off someone else's phone who has him as a mate on snap.

People should learn Stacks back story before judging him on an this incident.

And he was not long ago dumped by his gf Monique Conti, which as a young man that may be his first serious relationship and we have all been there before and it can have some mental health issues... It's also I believe Rioli is struggling this year after Mia ended it and be looked very happy with her and I'm told her has tried many times to win her back.. your first love always hurts the most...
You come across like some weirdo. Actually citing their girlfriends names in some odd attempt to evoke some sort of sympathy.
Weird stuff.

Rioli had no previous issues and is currently paying the price for his stupidity.

Your captain, his wife and 2 players have just cost your club $100k through sheer stupidity.

Clearly people in the club didn't learn from the first instance and it's now cost them dearly.

Will they actually learn this time?
Hopefully they will, don’t worry us Richmond supporters aren’t happy with what has gone on I can assure you. At the end of the day if a stupid player decides to do the wrong thing like go to a strip club at 3am or poor Gatorade in a sample bottle not much the club can do really is there?

Weird how you keep trying to deflect by bringing up what you think other clubs have done.

Do someone else's past issues make any of the Richmond scandals jusified? Let alone the neverending crap tap that has permeated the whole stain organisation in 2020?
2 incidents that the club will learn from, still head and shoulders above your insignificant club.

You come across like some weirdo. Actually citing their girlfriends names in some odd attempt to evoke some sort of sympathy.
Weird stuff.
tbf Conti is kind of a big deal in AFLW, and Mia being Fev's daughter is in the 'footy-sphere' too. Not weird to discuss them on a footy site imo.

I can't help but think of the stand out kids from last year, RS top 4:
-Walsh
-Rozee
-Stack
-Bailey

It's really glaring that relative progress of Stack to the other three since then.

Such a pity.

I can't help but think of the stand out kids from last year, RS top 4:
-Walsh
-Rozee
-Stack
-Bailey

It's really glaring that relative progress of Stack to the other three since then.

Such a pity.
Rozee has been inconsistent too, just second year blues.

Stack talent-wise is not an issue. Wonder if he'll get to a good club that can set him straight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back