Preview Round 17 Richmond v Geelong Metricon Stadium 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon you need to have a look on YouTube re Josh Jenkins.
Get an education.
Two big forwards with Rohan, l reckon you blokes will be very worried.
I'm so worried I've ironed on the big Tullamarine skid marks on my jocks in anticipation.

We shall see.
Every week some joker from oppo comes into our previews and talks a big game blah blah we'll see yada yada. Then when we spank said oppo like a Gary Rohan headed stepchild and we rarely hear from them again.

Listen son, here's some free advice - if you want to come in here and get us shaking in our boots you need to come up with something better than a semi retired beanpole treacle pudding who couldn't match it with us in his prime and freezes like a hypnotised rabbit when he hears our club song...and a semi retired actual treacle pudding earning a fat pension after his best footy was played years ago at Moorabbin.

I don't know what a chuckkie is but if it's anything like that ridiculous doll from the ridiculous film, that's not gonna scare anyone here either fella. (Help me, does he mean green Myers?)

You have decent players and a decent team and you might even win Friday night...but you will need big games from some of your top players...not the band of rejected misfits you're trying to hoist up the mast.

Load up your big guns and shoot the lights out because you ain't beating us with piddling shrapnel.

Nuff said.

Last edited:
it's pretty simple

if we destroy geelol this friday they will be mentally shot and we will beat them even easier probably in the GF or another final

if we loose to them this friday they will get ahead of themselves and we will beat them by the exact same margin we otherwise would have in finals anyway

Two big forwards with Rohan, l reckon you blokes will be very worried.

Rohan, or is that Rohan " I only have good games when my sides on top" Rohan ? I get confused as the first one is a potato like the other potato you have in Dalhalus " I love pinging in Thiland". You cat supporters on BF are unique. You yourself spoke to one of our guys and claimed you were above discussing richmond, yet here you up throwing potato's at us, as if that scares us haha.

Reality is pretty simple. You and your supporters are gleeful you are not playing at the G, obviously you dont know our record in QLD. Hell, i wish we relocate to QLD and have either the Gabba or Metricon as our new home ground we love it so much. On the game, your back line is fairly pedestrian and your midfield when the pressure comes crumbles. Now before you tell us how wrong I am, all i can say, is during finals your "amazing best side in it" squirts.

If we bring the same style we did to West coast, you wont win, its that simple, even with our outs. Got to keep in mind we still dont have Prestia and Edwards playing but even with those two missing all I am content as you have Duncan playing midfield haha

it's pretty simple

if we destroy geelol this friday they will be mentally shot and we will beat them even easier probably in the GF or another final

if we loose to them this friday they will get ahead of themselves and we will beat them by the exact same margin we otherwise would have in finals anyway
CF10C6C0-5B52-4927-B125-15586080194D.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the rather stressful week i'm currently having working from home with my lovely wife (the better half that keeps my sanity 😀) going on 6 months now (thanks to premier Daniel Andrews 🤬 ) and now us being unmercifully kicked in the head all week by the media, and I'm the first to admit we deserved it with Stack and Coleman-Jones absolute brain fades, let's just got out on Friday night and pump those M.....F........er pretenders from Corio Bay. It's RICHMOND versus the world now. F.... em all.......Let's destroy the comp proper 🍷🍷
Know how you feel brother. A nice lift from the boys this Friday would be just what the doctor ordered

The first 7.5mins of Dimma's 11.5min presser was all in relation to Stack and CCJ.
When you thought they had run out of ways to ask the same question over and over again, surprise surprise they find a way to keep labouring over the same point. I understand we need to cop our right whack, but with one of the biggest games of the season coming up, surely our time would be better spent talking about the various nuances surrounding said game.

Was such a frustrating presser to watch.

Although id love to see Dow stay in, I agree with most on here that he will make way.

My predicted changes:
Out: Dow, Higgins
In: Grimes, Lambert

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
It was obvious the journalists were looking for click bait. Their interest in the actual game was minimal.

Every week some joker from oppo comes into our previews and talks a big game blah blah we'll see yada yada. Then when we spank said oppo like a Gary Rohan headed stepchild and we rarely hear from them again.

Listen son, here's some free advice - if you want to come in here and get us shaking in our boots you need to come up with something better than a semi retired beanpole treacle pudding who couldn't match it with us in his prime and freezes like a hypnotised rabbit when he hears our club song...and a semi retired actual treacle pudding earning a fat pension after his best footy was played years ago at Moorabbin.

I don't know what a chuckkie is but if it's anything like that ridiculous doll from the ridiculous film, that's not gonna scare anyone here either fella. (Help me, does he mean green Myers?)

You have decent players and a decent team and you might even win Friday night...but you will need big games from some of your top players...not the band of rejected misfits you're trying to hoist up the mast.

Load up your big guns and shoot the lights out because you ain't beating us with piddling shrapnel.

Nuff said.
MODS PLEASE PUT THIS UP FOR POST OF THE YEAR.

Best bit...
"Then when we spank said oppo like a Gary Rohan headed stepchild and we rarely hear from them again"

That's some funny stuff :mask::mask::mask:

The eagle's injury list has grown, don't care what team it is having star/key players out makes it so much harder to compete against the top sides.
Yeo, Shuey, Sheed, Redden, Rioli, Petrucelle, Jetta, Hutchings, Cripps, and to a lesser extent Ah Chee is significant.

I can't see them getting over the saints. Weather also will be wet on Thurs

Rioli is like us including Rance. Or Justin Charles 🤣

I rewatched the second half of that prelim last week. I'm excited for tomorrow.
3rd quarter of that game might be my all time favourite. Backs to the wall at half time and we come out and stomp them. The entire play from centre bounce to Lynch's goal to put us in front is my all time favourite passage of play. Ball gets surged forward, they are able to gain possession but nothing is clean, they look like they're clear but then Cotch and Bolton lay a great tackle to force a turnover and we instantly find space. You could just feel the goal coming.

We shall see.
So where will Jenkins play, as he has only ever really played well deep forward, which is where Hawkins is playing this year. If he goes to CHF then he relies less on his strength and Grimes or Broad can match him with help from Vlastuin who is a great intercept player. Can you play 2 big forwards deep, might work if the ball is coming down regularly and easily, which is generally hard to do against Richmond. You are putting a lot of stock into a player that has played one game for the season. Having said that, if you beat us easily, which you may well do, then Jenkins could well be a problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back