Preview Round 17 Richmond v Geelong Metricon Stadium 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

After the rather stressful week i'm currently having working from home with my lovely wife (the better half that keeps my sanity 😀) going on 6 months now (thanks to premier Daniel Andrews 🤬 ) and now us being unmercifully kicked in the head all week by the media, and I'm the first to admit we deserved it with Stack and Coleman-Jones absolute brain fades, let's just got out on Friday night and pump those M.....F........er pretenders from Corio Bay. It's RICHMOND versus the world now. F.... em all.......Let's destroy the comp proper 🍷🍷

That's why 2 is what you should get plus Chukkie to boot.
Jack Steven back in as well, hard as a cat's head.
A conventional forward setup suits our system just fine. The real question is can the Cats, so reliant on control and precise disposal, handle the chaos and pressure style of the Tigers? Recent history says no.

The first 7.5mins of Dimma's 11.5min presser was all in relation to Stack and CCJ.
When you thought they had run out of ways to ask the same question over and over again, surprise surprise they find a way to keep labouring over the same point. I understand we need to cop our right whack, but with one of the biggest games of the season coming up, surely our time would be better spent talking about the various nuances surrounding said game.

Was such a frustrating presser to watch.

Although id love to see Dow stay in, I agree with most on here that he will make way.

My predicted changes:
Out: Dow, Higgins
In: Grimes, Lambert

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Dimma's presser.

Grimes will play.
Lambert will play. Trained well.
Astbury will play a scrimmage match. Trained fully this week.
Prestia will play a scrimmage game over the bye week (finals) weekend. He is coming along very well.
Good presser from Dimma today, he did well to cope with over 7 minutes of the muppets wanting to talk about Stack and CCJ.

Can't remember if he mentioned Grimes?

Good presser from Dimma today, he did well to cope with over 7 minutes of the muppets wanting to talk about Stack and CCJ.

Can't remember if he mentioned Grimes?
He said "Grimes will be available for selection".

A conventional forward setup suits our system just fine. The real question is can the Cats, so reliant on control and precise disposal, handle the chaos and pressure style of the Tigers? Recent history says no.

You might be in for another brand of chaos.
Lol!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the rather stressful week i'm currently having working from home with my lovely wife (the better half that keeps my sanity 😀) going on 6 months now (thanks to premier Daniel Andrews 🤬 ) and now us being unmercifully kicked in the head all week by the media, and I'm the first to admit we deserved it with Stack and Coleman-Jones absolute brain fades, let's just got out on Friday night and pump those M.....F........er pretenders from Corio Bay. It's RICHMOND versus the world now. F.... em all.......Let's destroy the comp proper 🍷🍷
6DA14351-CCEB-4474-A8EB-EAC23B844340.gif

The first 7.5mins of Dimma's 11.5min presser was all in relation to Stack and CCJ.
When you thought they had run out of ways to ask the same question over and over again, surprise surprise they find a way to keep labouring over the same point. I understand we need to cop our right whack, but with one of the biggest games of the season coming up, surely our time would be better spent talking about the various nuances surrounding said game.

Was such a frustrating presser to watch.

Although id love to see Dow stay in, I agree with most on here that he will make way.

My predicted changes:
Out: Dow, Higgins
In: Grimes, Lambert

It was embarrassing and cringeworthy of the media...what a joke they have become.

Dima was holding on for dear life.. almost burst...

could tell he had been tied up and lectured to by Brendan and Peggy for an hour in preparation of it

Last edited:
It was embarrassing and cringeworthy of the media...what a joke they have become.

could tell he had been tied up and lectures to by Brendan and Peggy for an hour in preparation of it
They've been that way for quite a few years, no longer a professional industry

could tell he had been tied up and lectured to by Brendan and Peggy for an hour in preparation of it
Dimma will have free reign pre-match Friday night. Will have boys wound up to absolute fever pitch ready to explode from the first bounce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back