Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
But the tapes Trump, do you recall what you said?

President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied downplaying the threat from coronavirus, telling a television town hall that he "up played it" despite his assertion in an interview earlier this year that he "wanted to always play it down."

Trump's Health Care plan:

Trump has also repeatedly promised his own health care proposal that has failed to materialize; in June of 2019, he told Stephanopoulos it would be unveiled within two months, and said as recently as last month that it would be released in "two weeks."

Trump again claimed the health care plan was forthcoming -- but offered no specific details or timeline.

"I have it already, and it's a much better plan for you," he said on Tuesday.

Last edited:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied downplaying the threat from coronavirus, telling a television town hall that he "up played it" despite his assertion in an interview earlier this year that he "wanted to always play it down."

"And you'll develop, you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality. It's going to be -- it's going to be herd developed - and that's going to happen. That will all happen."

is he talking about his own political career?

"And you'll develop, you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality. It's going to be -- it's going to be herd developed - and that's going to happen. That will all happen."

Sad that the cult still cant see.

I am amazed they let him speak.

Trump's Health Care plan:

Trump has also repeatedly promised his own health care proposal that has failed to materialize; in June of 2019, he told Stephanopoulos it would be unveiled within two months, and said as recently as last month that it would be released in "two weeks."

Trump again claimed the health care plan was forthcoming -- but offered no specific details or timeline.

"I have it already, and it's a much better plan for you," he said on Tuesday.

In a way I feel for him as he's such a profoundly stupid man who must be heard 24/7 to satiate his NPD - this only reinforces how profoundly stupid he is being the most covered figure on earth.
So he gets the spotlight which , in turn , reveals his stupidity - so on and so forth , rinse and repeat.

I , for one, am totally over his astounding incompetence and hope that he is held accountable for his deplorable performance in Office during the Debates.
Given enough rope and suitable pricking of his fragile ego his reactions could be very entertaining - herd mentality indeed ;)

PHILADELPHIA – President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied downplaying the threat from coronavirus, telling a television town hall that he "up played it" despite his assertion in an interview earlier this year that he "wanted to always play it down."

Trump made the remarks during a 90-minute town hall hosted by ABC News in the must win battleground of Pennsylvania.

"Well, I didn't downplay it. I actually, in many ways, I up played it terms of action," Trump said in response to a question about an interview with journalist Bob Woodward in which he said he knew the coronavirus was more deadly and contagious than the flu but continued to compare the two.

The town hall, which aired two weeks before Trump will take part in his first debate with Democratic nominee Joe Biden, featured an extended conversation about the president's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Trump defended his earlier assertion that the virus will eventually disappear even without a vaccine, citing what he called "herd mentality," an apparent reference to "herd immunity."

Disgusting man that is idolised.

America is in deep trouble.
No ethics, no humanity or empathy.
Not a brain to be seen.
Not just America I'm afraid. Anywhere where Facebook has it's claws in.
This is Australia now:

Rawson pleaded guilty to attempted kidnapping, assault, causing reckless injury, resisting arrest, and assaulting an emergency officer.

On the day of the attack in November, Rawson admitted he had taken a cocktail of drugs which led to delusions.

He believed the child he was snatching at was his own.

His Facebook page is filled with hundreds of bizarre images, memes, and links to conspiracy theory material.

He will be sentenced next Tuesday.

Didn't Trump call the people who follow conspiracy theories Patriots who love their country?

Last edited:
Not really since we have a much lower population density than the US. Also NZ to a lesser extent, but they locked down super hard. Sweden have a healthier population than the US and didn't lock down at all; their death toll has leveled off and they now have less deaths per capita than the US.

Having less deaths per capita than the US is nothing to hang your hat on.

In a way I feel for him as he's such a profoundly stupid man who must be heard 24/7 to satiate his NPD - this only reinforces how profoundly stupid he is being the most covered figure on earth.
So he gets the spotlight which , in turn , reveals his stupidity - so on and so forth , rinse and repeat.

I , for one, am totally over his astounding incompetence and hope that he is held accountable for his deplorable performance in Office during the Debates.
Given enough rope and suitable pricking of his fragile ego his reactions could be very entertaining - herd mentality indeed ;)

PHILADELPHIA – President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied downplaying the threat from coronavirus, telling a television town hall that he "up played it" despite his assertion in an interview earlier this year that he "wanted to always play it down."

Trump made the remarks during a 90-minute town hall hosted by ABC News in the must win battleground of Pennsylvania.

"Well, I didn't downplay it. I actually, in many ways, I up played it terms of action," Trump said in response to a question about an interview with journalist Bob Woodward in which he said he knew the coronavirus was more deadly and contagious than the flu but continued to compare the two.

The town hall, which aired two weeks before Trump will take part in his first debate with Democratic nominee Joe Biden, featured an extended conversation about the president's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Trump defended his earlier assertion that the virus will eventually disappear even without a vaccine, citing what he called "herd mentality," an apparent reference to "herd immunity."
I watched Anderson Copper interview with Bob Woodward this morning and I think that Woodward summed it up pretty well:

"he doesn't think Trump's "got it straight in his head what is real and what is unreal." That is terrifying.

What astounds me is that his supporters on here can't seem to see any of this and are either continually supporting him or deflecting to: 'What about Biden'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people are quick to see a business opportunity.

2020-09-16_131626.jpg

I never said he do Trump's job for him or to take responsibility for government policy, nor did I say his lack of reporting it sooner makes Trump less culpable. It would be a tortured argument if it was the one I was making.
You are assigning Woodward responsibility for public health policy by claiming he had the obligation to do the job of the government. And you said he gave Trump an easy out, which suggests reduced culpability.

I'm saying the reporter had the opportunity to sound an alarm that the President was lying to his citizens and endangering all of their lives, but chose not to.
That information about Trump's misleading messaging has been released. To claim Woodward was obligated to do more than that, to release the information immediately, is a backdoor way of making him responsible for public health policy and the way the executive administers that policy.

He had a story that was in urgent public interest. The only interest in delaying its publishing was Woodward's own personal economic one.
He's done his job. You are seeking to expand his responsibility beyond what is credible.

my God he is abysmal. he's actually going to be way worse than Biden in the debates.
Yes, the Trump camp are starting to panic. Trying to get him ready.
Remember Biden went through all of the Democrat Primary debates recently.
Trump squibbed the Republican Primary debates. Just focussed on talking about himself in boring monologues :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back