Votes: 59 25.9%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going to be an unpopular opinion lol Inb4 the haters. But I reckon losing the first final could be the best thing out. Give Prestia, Edwards, Lynch, Astbury another run at it.
I hate the feeling of starting the prelim with such a lack of momentum.
I would rather win and keep Nank fresh.

so according to tuggarse kath loughlin is lesbian
ive done a lot of digging ,, and cant say if she is or isn't
think what happens when a good looking lady is single
lots of people just assume she is a lesbian ,

Pretty solid tonight. Edwards didn’t miss a beat.
That’s 2 average games For cotch. Not looking himself at all.

He‘s just slinking through, playing his role...He’ll lift when it counts, as always...

The back 7 is the best it has been. Balta an upgrade on Broad from last year's Grand Final back 7
Big shout out to Arsebury..............Looked solid and rarely fumbled all day.
Our back six is in the strongest it’s been all year & key to a flag.

I don't see anyone stopping us this September. I'm usually more on the pessimistic / cautious side, but honestly we should be about even money for the flag. Probably the best midfield going around, definitely the best defence, and probably the best forward line. Best coach as well.

Last edited:
Chol out for Lynch, Ross out for Bolton (stiff), If Prestia is in not sure who comes out. Pickett will not be dropped been playing well last couple of weeks. Caddy was good. Can't drop Aarts played great today. Castagna was the worst of the smalls though he won't go out.
I think Pickett could be dropped. Unlike KMac he's not very good overhead, which can get you in trouble as a wingman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Graham has been in the best players since he has come back into the team
Against the Crows was 1st for tackles (8) and pressure acts (31) to go with getting 21 disposals (10CP), 5 SI and 368 MG.

Hope we can re-sign him as a important part of the midfield and will only get better.

Todays game made me realise that we will go into finals with just the 1 Ruckman and thats the correct call
Balta will help out for 5 mins a quarter in the Ruck and Lynch will also do some foward RucK throw ins.

Good win today and the team did what was expected , I tipped a 46 point win so about par

A couple of observations:

Gee, this Richmond side is strange these last few years.
We have a game we are expected to win comfortably - and we win comfortably! I nearly fell asleep in the last quarter! What happened to traditional Richmond? - ie put up a great fight against the current flag favourite, and next week lose to a cellar-dweller in an upset? I had spent the whole week picturing the standard 'upset' that all us old fans know so well - and I was never worried. But if you lived through the 80s-90s-00s, it still feels odd.

Sheds. We'd forgotten, hadn't we? He's not just a great, fast player (there are plenty of 'fast handballers' in the game) - but at times he's from a different planet. Speed and vision.

Lambert and Astbury back and in-form make us a better side.

Caddy - hmmmm. If Lynch is out, he's a definite. If Lynch comes back - hmmmm. Probably in.

There is a huge problem with HTB/disposal in the game (this is not a Richmond rant - we dropped the ball as much as them). And god it looked awful.

Mark Riccuito and Jason Dunstall may make up the most moronic 'expert commentary' team in history. I know that they have to pump up the losing side so that viewers won't switch off - but gee whiz, they invented some new sh!t last night. More meaningless stats than you could shake a stick at.
My favourite - one of them said 'Well, it's 40 Inside 50s to 19 - yet somehow the Crows are still in this!'. So we had had about double their Inside 50s. The score was 46-23 - so we were exactly double their score. Oh well - edumacation and all that.

Watch the highlight package on the AFL website - if you hide the score panel, it looks like the Crows win by 5 goals.

Lol why do people keep bringing up balta into ruck?

He needs to be defence full time cant be thrown around

Because Hardwick wants to fit in caddy and there are not many available spots.

With Astbury, balta can play more out of the defense for a few mins.

Chol hardly played ruck at all so we are essentially playing 1 ruck anyway

Back: Grimes. Vlastuin. Balta. Houli. Astbury. Baker. Short.

Mid: Cotchin. Martin. Prestia. Graham. Nank. Macca. Pickett.

Fwd. Jack. Lynch. Edwards. Lambert. Bolton. Rioli. Caddy. George

Harsh on Ross and aarts buts what can u do?

Last edited:
Agree
Because Hardwick wants to fit in caddy and there are not many available spots.

With Astbury, balta can more out of the defense for a few mins.

Chol hardly played ruck at all so we are essentially playing 1 ruck anyway

Back: Grimes. Vlastuin. Balta. Houli. Astbury. Baker. Short.

Mid: Cotchin. Martin. Prestia. Graham. Nank. Macca. Pickett.

Fwd. Jack. Lynch. Edwards. Lambert. Bolton. Rioli. Caddy. George

Harsh on Ross and aarts buts what can u do?
Agree, Caddy is a massive weapon come finals, play him out of the pocket ant our forward line would be unstoppable.

Great work Richmond earning another top 4 spot. Magnificent effort after another horror injury run year!

Prestia, Bolton and lynch should be automatic inclusions if they are fit.

Whoever goes out will be extremely unlucky but this isn’t under 10’s.

My guess would be - Ross, Chol and the last one will be one of Aarts, mcintosh or Pickett.

Would be hard to see any of them dropped but it needs to be done. I would rather Bolton or Prestia above any of aarts mcintosh or Pickett

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really doubt either McIntosh or Pickett will be dropped ..far to effective in there wing roles... Caddy will probably go out for Lynch

I don't see anyone stopping us this September. I'm usually more on the pessimistic / cautious side, but honestly we should be about even money for the flag. Probably the best midfield going around, definitely the best defence, and probably the best forward line. Best coach as well.
All I can say is 2018.....it's pretty much ours to lose but one game where we don't show up from the beginning and things don't quite go our way and history could easily repeat. We have however increased our form level gradually to the finals this time whereas 2018 we had peaked too early.

Back