• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i reckon itll be

INS: Lynch Bolton Prestia
OUTS: Caddy, Ross, pickett

very unlucky pickett, but cant see who else goes out
chol maybe but i think we play 2 rucks

Agree except Lynch for Chol. Carried him tonight. Would rather Caddy.

Great to have the week off to sort out some of the niggles. Caddy will turn it on for finals again I reckon. When will Prestia be ready?

Chol and Ross obvious outs for me, but not sure who else for Lynch, Bolton and Prestia if he's ready.

Also, I deserve a vote for getting in the last post

View attachment 965492

on Tuesday the report was he was doing plenty of high intensity running except for full sprinting. Joined in full traininG on Thursday. Full training next week, then play in scrimmage and then full training again the week after, reckon he’ll come straight in

One of those illusions.
If you listen and watch for long enough, you may realise there are actually 2 blokes also in the picture frame.
I could sort of hear them, but I still haven't been able to focus enough to know who they are?
Shrooms are bad for you man.

Got the 4 points and pretty convincingly in the end! Edwards slotted in like he hasn't missed a beat, astbury solid too - good to know they won't be underdone for finals

Roast: Chol - so disappointing, a finals campaign was there for the taking as we don't like to tinker during the finals but was nowhere near it, I didn't need him to get heaps of the ball just have a good hard crack, barely one time did he jump at the ball as though he expected to mark it, pretty timid.

Also obviously for the commentators for seemingly being unable to access a ladder and realise that the only position in the 8 that is locked in is us in third. To think how much these campaigners get paid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect result.Went at 3/4 pace most of the night, other than a 5-ish minute period in the 3rd quarter, and no injuries.

Crow fans must have nightmares over that amazing jumper.

Good solid hitout before finals , v a team that didn’t want to roll over, proved once again how bloody hard we are to score against with ZERO help from the umpires , 8-17 frees , dunno how many times we had them stone cold HTB for it to be either play on or worse still holding the man. Thought cholly was bloody ordinary and don’t be surprised if dimma chooses to go with caddy as sec ruck instead , not enough contests and apart from one mark ,close on another , nothing else . Hope aarts gets up , he gives us plenty with his lively aggressive play. Well done tigers on top 4 and good luck in our b2b campaign

Last edited:
Ross deserves to stay, but who else to make way for Bolton?
Lynch in for....? Chol if we feel we have a pinch-hitting 2nd ruck. Maybe Balta now that Astbury is back?
Prestia, I'm not convinced will make it back this year. Someone will be very stiff to make way for him.

George makes way for Shai

george played a psundo mid field role...and wasn’t good at it
as a forward he’s been iffy
cant drop Aarts and Rioli is getting into form
Ross played well...clean of hands

George it is...Shai can go forward as well

Good win, I didn't watch the game and I think you can go back to back again. Now us Eagles supporters now hope the Swans beat the Cats so we can get top 4 otherwise Freo supporters will laugh at our melts. According to posts here, Edwards was BOG and Dave done well back in and hopefully Balta plays an attacking CHB role, Chol didn't perform well though but has to stay for structural reasons.

At least the Crows now officially won the wooden spoon, time for every club to at least win the wooden spoon once. I saw somewhere that the Crows will be booking an extra seat to carry their wooden spoon.

Perfect game for the lead in to the finals. Crows had a crack early on meaning we didn't get a soft kill and had to work for it. Boys who hadn't been in the side for a while got to knock off the rust and put their hands up for a finals berth. Chol didn't do himself any favours, but I can't see us going with Caddy and co in the ruck as we head into the finals as we'll get slaughtered against the better teams with that approach. When Lynch returns next game I expect Chol will remain but purely as the relief ruck. Not sure who is going to make way for the final but they are going to be extremely unlucky to miss at this point of the year.

If I had to make the call for the final the changes would be:
Out: Caddy(injured) Aarts Ross
In: Lynch Bolton Prestia

B: Grimes Astbury Balta
HB: Houli Vlastuin Short
C: Pickett Graham McIntosh
HF: Castagan Lambert Rioli
F: Lynch Riewoldt Martin
R Nankervis Cotchin Edwards
INT: Baker Bolton Prestia Chol

Going to be hard to beat if we get the line up going through the finals.
How do you drop him after today’s game?
He was absolutely everywhere, worked his arse off all day..
Was awesome
So deserves his finals place

Back