Autopsy AFL 2020 First Preliminary Final - Port v Tigers Fri October 16th 7:50pm AEDT / 7:20pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Richmond by a goal or less

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 81 37.5%
  • Richmond by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.9%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Richmond by a lot

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Draw - Port in extra time

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Draw - Richmond in extra time

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Richmond. This is why they are the best team from the last 4 years, win lose or draw next week.

Commiserations Port. Too many fumbles, missed too many opportunities, ended up playing Richmonds game, which you can't do and expect to win.
Conditions helped get things on Richmonds terms a bit....just a bit.

Well if the tiges winning means no flag for Geelong.. then so be it. Felt like after the first quarter this result was always on the cards. Still hate that they ushered this pressuring, choking the opposition style of football in. Ugly football but winning is winning!

Well. The game proves again I know FA abt footy. Id be interested to know from RFC fans if that is the best non GF win in the clubs history? As a pies fan 73 prelim was a disaster but a big win for you guys, but this one was pretty damn good in the cauldron.

Max props both sides for fine and tough entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for Port, were probably the better team on the night but that’s how it goes sometimes.

Other than some diabolical umpiring in the 3rd quarter against them, I actually don't think they were. Richmond had both the composure and poise in the last quarter and won the clearance battle when it mattered most.

Good game, Richmond deserving winners

Oof thats gotta sting port fans. On top all year.

Blame the umps but that would be folly, Port lost this.

Richimnd were the lesser team on the night quite comfortably but handled the occasion far better.

Like the 2014 pf, they bottled it against a seasoned team who just knew how to play it.

Ouch

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Port really did not play to the conditions well.

Too fancy at times like it was dry.

Back