XBX Xbox Series X/S - November 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.ozbargain.com.au/node/560256/amp

I ended up just buying Australian 12 months Gold Subs for $80 at JB as I couldn’t get the Brazilian ones to accept my purchase. Read the instructions and substitute the VPN stuff. If you’ve already had the $1 trial, it’ll cost you $15.95 to convert. You also have to make sure your current sub (if you have one) is expired by a few days at least.

Does your current G
Good luck, also don't accept the extra free month as you can only convert a maximum of 36 months and it puts you over.

So does the $1 deal on the home screen just convert all of your Gold to Ultimate? It says it's only $1 for 1 month.

Does your current G

So does the $1 deal on the home screen just convert all of your Gold to Ultimate? It says it's only $1 for 1 month.
I went through the xbox page listed below after I had 36 months of gold. It converted it all to ultimate although it cost me 15.95 as I'd already had the $1 month already on my account.

https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/live/gold/upgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never traded a console before, is it a long process?
Have a one x and level 4 with eb so probably worth it this time.

Very easy, they don’t even test them anymore and if you are missing cables they just deduct $5 or $10 off the trade price.

Next Gen launch day could be slow going if everyone is trading consoles in on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have never traded a console before, is it a long process?
Have a one x and level 4 with eb so probably worth it this time.
You get an extra 10% trade in credit based on your eb world level (e.g 20%>30% say) if you do your trade from about the 4th to 9th Novemeber.

$1 conversion fee. How much XBL gold gets converted to GPA is based on how much you're able to stack at once.
So I have three months left of gold, should I buy another 12 months of gold and then take up this offer?

It's a bit strange with the announcement today of vic metro opening up on Nov 9th to all retail, restaurants etc The day before launch.

All I could think about was I got only one afternoon of no restricitions before I go into self isolation with my new Xbox series X baby.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's a bit strange with the announcement today of vic metro opening up on Nov 9th to all retail, restaurants etc The day before launch.

All I could think about was I got only one afternoon of no restricitions before I go into self isolation with my new Xbox series X baby.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back