News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made the comment today “just because the AFL want to fix Adelaide up and get them up the ladder”

A lot of people have been bagging on Rendell but he fully went into battle for us today - including laughing at SOS when he said it wasn’t in the spirit of the rules!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Didn’t care much about us when giving GC a priority pick last year

Channel 9 reporting st Kilda threatening to pull out if adelaide force a trade.
Wait they’re just reporting the Lethlean SEN interview. I listened to that interview.

And that’s the angle they’re taking from it?

Interesting. The discussion after was all around that Saints would pony up an offer for Brad that the Crows won’t need to match.

If it's really 5x$800K, then there is absolutely no reason why it wouldn't be first off the rank tomorrow morning.

......However, apparently St Kilda are "still working on their offer". So, yes, let's hold fire here.
I don't expect it to be all clear tomorrow unless it is indeed 5x$800K.
The thing that you’d think will go in our favour is that its adelaide and saint kilda... and the player is going to the saints.

the AFL would love to help the Saints become a force that can really threaten a finals series and hopefully snag a flag.. so getting crouch to saints with no issues and also allowing them to hold their picks is good for business

And at the same time pick 2 would help this years spooner who happens to be a big money earner for the comp.. Adelaide in the bottom of the ladder isnt good for business..

this kills two birds with one stone.

and anyone that this is a football league first and a profit hungry corporation second is fooling themselves...

So when does the compensation get announced?
At the end for all FA or after each deal is done?

As soon as the deal is done.

StK lodge bid the AFL house —> Crows have 72 hours to match —> No match and the deal is official and compo announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just listened to the Barrett segment, just so I could hear him whine.

I think hes just getting his info that other clubs are concerned (aka North with his contacts there) Crows will get band 1. I dont think he got any real decent info and only Crows, Saints and manager would know whats really going on.

Although it was awesome to hear him cry, its nothing new imo. Hope Im wrong and sorry for being a negative nancy.

He did agree with Rendell saying “I have heard it’s $800k” so I think the reason he was whining so hard is he knows that it will be band 1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thankyou!
Can the crows chose to take only 2hrs to make a decision?

I believe so. Here’s a screen grab of the tweet from last years only RFA. It took just under 24 hours. I’ll try and find some earlier ones.
b0e6e31e2a95a553fe308e965b7dd2e0.jpg

If the Crows can pull off the deal with St Kilda & get pick 2 for Crouch & give up 60 & 74 for Dunstan and Webster, I say well done.

The perfect scenario at the end of the trade period would be :

Adelaide end up with picks 1,2, 8, 12 & 20
Hately for pick 44 (or PSD if the Giants say no)
Pick 12 with WB for picks 29 & 50 (this will help the dogs match the Ugle-Hagan bid).
Dunstan & Webster for 60 & 74

This could really set the Crows up for the next 5-10 years.

Might be a pipe dream but not impossible.

If the Crows can pull off the deal with St Kilda & get pick 2 for Crouch & give up 60 & 74 for Dunstan and Webster, I say well done.

The perfect scenario at the end of the trade period would be :

Adelaide end up with picks 1,2, 8, 12 & 20
Hately for pick 44 (or PSD if the Giants say no)
Pick 12 with WB for picks 29 & 50 (this will help the dogs match the Ugle-Hagan bid).
Dunstan & Webster for 60 & 74

This could really set the Crows up for the next 5-10 years.

Might be a pipe dream but not impossible.
Leave off Webster and dunstan and you’ve nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back