The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
And the ones that have been filed are not alleging the type of fraud that Trump keeps alleging. He's even lying about that.

"But in the lawsuits themselves, even Trump’s campaign and allies do not allege widespread fraud or an election-changing conspiracy."

Don't rely on the left leaning Washington Post. The lawsuits haven't all been filed yet. The one that Sidney Powell is working on for instance as I posted 7 hours ago. #22,784

Clearly we are reading two different threads.
If you are annoyed, upset, disappointed that Trump won’t concede and say a whole lot of nice things because he believes that there is possible foul play here then you are saying that.
And if you agree that corruption and fraud does take place in politics then why are you upset with trump going down this road?
I'm happy to address the remainder of your points.

It's totally realistic to be able to admit that fraud and corruption exists in politics whilst simultaneously dismissing Trump's attempts to cry fraud in the current election.

Pretty much every reason has been outlined already, but here are a few:
*The accusations are being made without evidence
*The courts are rejecting the lawsuits
*Documented voter fraud has been established to be minimal in US elections to date
*The voter fraud required would have to be substantial

Of course you then have the questions of basic logic:
*Why is the fraud only occurring in marginal seats?
*Why is the fraud only favouring Democrats?
*Why didn't the Democrats rig the Senate?
*Why didn't the Democrats rig states other than the marginal ones?
*Why didn't the Democrats rig the 2016 election?
*How did the Democrats manage to only commit fraud on the presidential voting part of the ballot paper?

And then finally, we have the issue of Trump:
*He refuses to lose, so as a result -
*He needs to find an excuse to lose
*He doesn't want to leave the presidency because of what awaits (possible criminal action, financial issues)
*He needs to find a reason for his predicament to feed to his base

I'm sure there is more which could be listed, but that's enough.

So, it's perfectly possible to admit that politics is rife with fraud and corruption whilst simultaneously thinking that the current fraud ploy by Trump is a crock of ****.

Last edited:

Did many people of significance actually dispute the results of 2016? I certainly don't recall it.

The Mueller investigation was whether there were links between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, mainly with the purpose of targeting undecided voters through online platforms, as well as spreading disinformation.

As it were, there were no proven links (in terms of the real inner core of his team), but there was enough murkiness for dozens of people to be indicted and multiple people from the Trump sphere to end up in jail.

Going down the hypothetical route, if there was enough proof to impeach Trump and the DNC had the numbers in the Senate to follow through, the 2016 election result was still exactly the same.
all pantomime

Don't rely on the left leaning Washington Post. The lawsuits haven't all been filed yet. The one that Sidney Powell is working on for instance as I posted 7 hours ago. #22,784
Do you genuinely believe the Dems, run by a senile guy apparently, pulled off that elaborate a fraud? Only in some states, mind you, not all. And even then, they barely scraped in rather than guaranteeing victory. Really. Are you that far gone?

Do you genuinely believe the Dems, run by a senile guy apparently, pulled off that elaborate a fraud? Only in some states, mind you, not all. And even then, they barely scraped in rather than guaranteeing victory. Really. Are you that far gone?
Strange, isn't it?

Why didn't they knock off Ohio and Florida as well for instance?

I absolutely think Trump Media will happen.
I agree.

He has the ear of a mass movement. They won’t go away. He is not going to just leave the field, he will continue to use the marketing tricks and the experience to keep his movement on side and buying hats. “Hats” might be subscriptions, digital goods, physical goods, whatever.

And keeping this movement frothing for his return is his current objective. The federal model means his people can topple a state at a time while the federal government is constitutionally helpless to stop him.

But there are extra-constitutional ways to nobble him. They need to be done well, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Trump's adult diaper , rope-a-dope-troll to bifurcate the demos

DT does not care to offend to lose a dozen votes, his calculus is the offence will gain him a hundred votes

so figbooty members , is it trump's boorish mien, or is it the voters values who choose too be entertained and vote for this repartee

Strange, isn't it?

Why didn't they knock off Ohio and Florida as well for instance?

Use your brain. Why would you expend energy and resources proving claims of fraud in states you won in spite of any possible fraud? Just because (thus far) no claims of fraud in Florida or Ohio have been made doesn't mean there weren't any. It's not like they're immune to election fraud or something.

that’s okay. I thought it was lame to feel the need to comment about her ambitious nature.

an ambitious woman. The horror.

Person first for me mate, I'll leave gender focus and all that crap to people who can't see beyond their own nose.

You see with a guy like Trump how personal ambition can compromise working in the public interest. It's a flaw with many politicians, some more than others. That's why I like Warren, despite not altogether agreeing with her on policy; she's achieved a lot, but seems very genuine in her ambition to work for the disadvantaged more than herself. And Abrams is truly passionate about voter rights. Harris seems she'd more likely shift with the wind.

you got it around the wrong way , the DNC fixed it and chose Biden , Tulsi had already destroyed Kamala at the first primary debate , Kamala calls Biden a racist , and Biden looked gone for all cards , HRC pops Tulsi as Russian actor , then collective smear on Bernie as misogynist and Russian actor ,

Bloomberg in the back and gives the brief to a consulting firm to orchestrate campaign shenanigans

Bernie is avatar and place holder

Last edited:
Use your brain. Why would you expend energy and resources proving claims of fraud in states you won in spite of any possible fraud? Just because (thus far) no claims of fraud in Florida or Ohio have been made doesn't mean there weren't any. It's not like they're immune to election fraud or something.

You might find this useful

And this

So you're saying that the Dems are so inept at voter fraud that they only pulled it off in some states? They tried to rig Florida but failed? But succeeded in Georgia? How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back