Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.pixelpac.com.au[/size]
Looking forward to Antifa running riot in 50 states and then crying foul when people take up arms against them

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fi

theres been over a hundred and fifty right wing terror attacks in the last few decades

just one one of them killed 168 and injured 680

most years there are 40-50 people lilled by right wing terrorists

antifa has had one terrorist attempt - a guy who tried to molotov an ice building and was shot dead

yet the narrative is that antifa is coming for you.

mmmhmm

Last edited:
So your argument is the far right are dangerous psychos?
Who knew ?
They get held to account, hunted, jailed etc - which is great because we need psychos like that put away
Yet we have militant mobs assaulting people, torching buildings, ruining livelihoods and not only are they not “condemned” they are in fact lauded by the incoming VP and getting their legal fees

The whole “the other side are bad” argument is a crock of s**t by partisan ideologues

It’s heinous behaviour - in a vicious cycle.

if you genuinely think Antifa are a good thing - more power to you. By they are as close to anti-facism as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea are to democracy

Yet we have militant mobs assaulting people, torching buildings, ruining livelihoods
Could you give us a list of all of these events? Surely someone reputable has assembled a decent list of individuals affected, cost of particular events and so on?

Could you give us a list of all of these events? Surely someone reputable has assembled a decent list of individuals affected, cost of particular events and so on?

sure - just like I’m going to ask for a list of all right wing attacks

I’m sure your capable of quickly googling

I can find some of the articles I’ve posted in the past, sure. But I’ve done that before, this seems to be a new claim from you.

Bloody hell, another one who wants someone else to do their research for them. You made the claim, so it's up to you to back it up with evidence.

“the claim”

LOL. Such a typical Trumpist tactic. You alleged left wing riots / violence and it was pointed out that there have been far more documented instances of these violent acts perpetrated by far right groups. Evidence was posted (again, because you and the other Trumpists always conveniently ignore evidence the first time it's posted) and you were asked to provide evidence of your counter claim.

Switch to Trumpist 101: play semantics to avoid being shown up for making bullshit statements with no evidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fi

its really easy finding right wing terrorism - theres been over 150 attacks in the last 3 decades with hundreds killed and thousands injured.

have fun finding antifa terrorist attacks

theres 1 - he got shot dead throwing a molotov at an ice building.

Last edited:
its really easy finding right wing terrorism - theres been over 150 attacks in the last 3 decades with hundreds killed and thousands injured.

Waving an anti Trump sign, or BLM sign is a "terrorist act".

Having a demonstration in a city that also has a fire is "violence"

Waving a semi automatic at people waving anti trump signs is "patriotic".

If Trumpists turn up at BLM rallies, and violence ensues, its BLM that is violent. If BLM protestors turn up at a Trumpist rally, and violence ensues, its BLM that is violent.

Lots of evidence, if you can spin your head the right way.

The far right is a much more dangerous movement in America if for nothing else that they seem to have adopted the 2nd amendment into many of their manifestos, their right to bear arms against the government or whomever they have a beef with. Mah guns.
Antica and BLM seem to be more focussed on protest and demonstrations. However, these have often gotten completely out of hand at times.

LOL. Such a typical Trumpist tactic. You alleged left wing riots / violence and it was pointed out that there have been far more documented instances of these violent acts perpetrated by far right groups. Evidence was posted (again, because you and the other Trumpists always conveniently ignore evidence the first time it's posted) and you were asked to provide evidence of your counter claim.

Switch to Trumpist 101: play semantics to avoid being shown up for making bullshit statements with no evidence.
Trumpist tactic ?
Mate I’m not the ideologue denying something that exists

right wing psychopaths are real, crazy and cause terrorist hate filled deaths - it’s not hard to see. Trump is a narcissistic liar who is getting his comeuppance - it’s very amusing to see

but Think on this - the moment someone criticises the dems or Antifa - they are all of a sudden “trump
Supporters” - why is that?

As vile as trump is (to me) - it doesn’t excuse the nut jobs on the left - it certainly doesn’t justify a leader excusing them or at the very least looking the other way.

Actually I take it all back

Antifa are a wonderful organisation of peace and should in fact be held as role models for all of humanity

reading not a strong point ?

Read my post again and then read yours - see if we use the same words. Or see if one of us got indignant about something coz... feelings and stuff

But hey your moral superiority defending Antifa is to be applauded

Trumpist tactic ?
Mate I’m not the ideologue denying something that exists

right wing psychopaths are real, crazy and cause terrorist hate filled deaths - it’s not hard to see. Trump is a narcissistic liar who is getting his comeuppance - it’s very amusing to see

but Think on this - the moment someone criticises the dems or Antifa - they are all of a sudden “trump
Supporters” - why is that?

As vile as trump is (to me) - it doesn’t excuse the nut jobs on the left - it certainly doesn’t justify a leader excusing them or at the very least looking the other way.

Actually I take it all back

Antifa are a wonderful organisation of peace and should in fact be held as role models for all of humanity

Trump and Fox news make outrageous claims about dubious 'leftist violence' in the same way they make outrageous claims about non-existent 'electoral fraud'.
They repeat it often enough that people think that there must be something to it even if there isn't. The thing is, repeating Trump's lies makes one sound like a Trump supporter.

Hence the need for evidence.

reading not a strong point ?

Read my post again and then read yours - see if we use the same words. Or see if one of us got indignant about something coz... feelings and stuff

But hey your moral superiority defending Antifa is to be applauded

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling west australia wide cel-fi albany karratha exmouth tom price mining pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fiwww.pixelpac.com.au
you are claiming something that doesnt exist and im just clarifying that for you.

feel free to put up proof of your claims or stfu

Last edited:
Well interestingly enough out of curiosity I googled terror stats for America -I surpsingly didn’t trust partisan media (either side)

turns out since 1994 there have been just under 900 - of those - just over half Are far right wing and a quarter are far left wing. Death rates per attack much higher with right wing albeit religious fundamentalism smokes them both considerably. But still 200+ terror attacks or plots by the left

now I’ll leave you hanging as to whether I made that up or they are actually the stats

The argument that because the “other side” are worse than it’s permissible makes you an ideologue

the “side” we should all be on is civility - there ain’t much of that in politics or society as a result of ever increasing polarising political views

Last edited:
you are claiming something that doesnt exist and im just clarifying that for you.

feel free to put up proof of your claims or stfu

see above champion - and that was done in 2minutes about a claim I didn’t even make (about terroist attacks)

the claim I actually made was around mob violence et al - but heroes like you want to get on your soap box and moralise - maybe you geta kick - I dunno

but roughly 200+ left wing attacks and plots in the last 26 years

but they are ok though - coz there not as bad as the right - so we give it the thumbs up right ?

hopefully we can meet at some point in real life and you can tbrow a milkshake of righteousness at me - you know, out of love and unity

see above champion - and that was done in 2minutes about a claim I didn’t even make (about terroist attacks)

the claim I actually made was around mob violence et al - but heroes like you want to get on your soap box and moralise - maybe you geta kick - I dunno

but they are ok though - coz there not as bad as the right - so we give it the thumbs up right ?

hopefully we can meet at some point in real life and you can tbrow a milkshake of righteousness at me - you know, out of love and unity

Why are you getting so triggered by facts?

soooouuurrrrccceeee?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back