Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check out the main board one Everton idiot in particular. Another example last night of why I avoid it w***ers everywhere
I know who you mean. He seems to think Everton are some kind of rival of ours or something the hate he has. Or United ****ed his mum.

I know who you mean. He seems to think Everton are some kind of rival of ours or something the hate he has. Or United f’ed his mum.
He goes for Everton and Freo probably knows he'll never see either club win while he's still alive.

He goes for Everton and Freo probably knows he'll never see either club win while he's still alive.
Bradesmaen? Yeah, the guy's just a straight up idiot

Was a little late to the party been MIA on the weekend but to round off the game we'd be screwed without Bruno.
If it wasn't for him Ole would back in Molde

I'm starting to believe Doctor Colossus when he says ole won't get sacked.

Look I am sure eventually he will if things don't improve consistently but he will get a lot more leeway than any other previous manager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I am sure eventually he will if things don't improve consistently but he will get a lot more leeway than any other previous manager.
That seems like the case.

If we don't get top 4 surely he will be sacked though.

That seems like the case.

If we don't get top 4 surely he will be sacked though.

Rightfully so.
My opinion has never changed on Ole, great club-man, shocking manager. He has had plenty of time now to mould a formidable squad capable of challenging and he hasn't done it.

Agree that it was a poor performance but even then, Johnstone was the main reason that we didn't end up with another goal or two.

In these sorts of games where teams are going to sit back I think we can only afford to have one of Fred/McTominay/Matic starting as the midfield is just too devoid of creativity otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back