Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

When are these Herald Sun premiership posters being sent ?
23rd as they were delayed a week. They should begin landing soon.

People are getting their s**t on with merch arriving and all I got is my premiership cartons to comfort me and my $3 premiership posters.

Is the Superstore being run by one person? I placed an order on the 18th (3 x 3 of a kind) and still waiting for shipment notice. This gear is in stock!

23rd as they were delayed a week. They should begin landing soon.

People are getting their sh*t on with merch arriving and all I got is my premiership cartons to comfort me and my $3 premiership posters.

Is the Superstore being run by one person? I placed an order on the 18th (3 x 3 of a kind) and still waiting for shipment notice. This gear is in stock!

I ordered on the night of the Grand Final and I have received nothing. To be expected, though. But still not that acceptable.

I ordered on the night of the Grand Final and I have received nothing. To be expected, though. But still not that acceptable.

Most stuff was pre-order so that is what it is and the wait was expected. I’m in the same situation with other stores on pre-orders.

But taking your hard earned for stock on hand and not even a peep is taking the micky. I can’t think of other online stores that do this and if they did I would not use them.

Most stuff was pre-order so that is what it is and the wait was expected. I’m in the same situation with other stores on pre-orders.

But taking your hard earned for stock on hand and not even a peep is taking the micky. I can’t think of other online stores that do this and if they did I would not use them.
Yes will seriously think about spending my do$h next year with that ordinary retail service...

I haven't got mine but they did say it wouldn't be delivered until mid December.
Yeah I’m not worried or anything, I actually feel sorry for a lot of stores plus Aus Post/delivery companies 😕 has been a very difficult year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I

Am in exactly the same position. Ordered 300 bucks of stuff on granny final night and nothing...I look up the order status and it says awaiting fulfilment. WTF. This is their third attempt at getting this right. Get some elves in ..lols...

Attachments

• BBC00D8A-36B1-4008-B0CE-8D98A9718C36.jpeg
    BBC00D8A-36B1-4008-B0CE-8D98A9718C36.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 50
  • 5C64D8F0-02F2-47BE-9B38-F7DE7C5FFE35.jpeg
    5C64D8F0-02F2-47BE-9B38-F7DE7C5FFE35.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
Great to meet Dusty up close and get Caddys signature also. Going straight to the framers then to the pool room.

View attachment 1017696
I think this thread needs an unboxing youtube channel or twitter account. I wanna see the elation. Meeting the delivery guy, arguing with the spouse about where it should go

Every year Select release the AFL premiership card set, petty cool. I have the Essendon 2000 set.

Unknown-2_370x420.jpg

My office wall is now a thing of great beauty!

tigs.JPG

Dear CEO Philth, following the annual meeting re: financials in your office, I have oft wondered why the 2017 tiger has the home guernsey instead of the clash. The 2017 has 5 digits, the 2019 has 4 and the 2020 but 3. Does this mean when the RFC go 5-peat, the tiger limbs will have de-evolved to just a stump? Why does the 2020 tiger have a 2017 tattoo when the 2019 has a 2019 tattoo? Is it a different tiger?... it certainly has more incisors within the canines. The 2020 tiger clearly suffers from orbital hypotelorism and angioedema of the face, rendering it somewhat unattractive compared to its forebears. Hopefully these congenital malformations are demoted with future generations.

Regards, Preston from accounts.

P.S. keep an eye on Gill from marketing, his empire building with Steve from compliance may ruin the dynasty.

Unfortunately not the 2020 premiers cap but for something different got this heat pressed on the 2019 premiers cap at the superstore.

Attachments

• 553022CC-6EBD-445D-B41A-857F6E7AA0B5.jpeg
    553022CC-6EBD-445D-B41A-857F6E7AA0B5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58

Remove this Banner Ad

Back