Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Remove this Banner Ad

Stops people leaving the general metro area and starting more hot spots I guess, it still keeps people somewhat closer to home and out of country areas and tourist hotspots like where we live. I still can’t go to the city or visit my family in the country.
Personally I think its insane. My mother can now visit my brothers which is great, but she can't go to my aunts place 30kms away. Though its perfectly ok if they meet somewhere in the middle :drunk:

The rest of the country has learned how to live with the virus without lockdowns. With daily cases that can be counted on my hand its ******* time Victoria did the same.

Personally I think its insane. My mother can now visit my brothers which is great, but she can't go to my aunts place 30kms away. Though its perfectly ok if they meet somewhere in the middle :drunk:

The rest of the country has learned how to live with the virus without lockdowns. With daily cases that can be counted on my hand its ******* time Victoria did the same.

The limit was always idiotic, my daughter wasn’t allowed to visit me before the ‘bubble’ but all her friends were driving to their boyfriends houses every night if they wanted for pizza and bonking :drunk:

Over 24 hours now into possibly the toughest lockdown anyone has faced. Not sure how people can understand what we are going through here.

#prayforzackah

P.s. on a positive note good to see that Queensland Health are protecting me by forcing people to drive wearing masks, even if alone :$

Over 24 hours now into possibly the toughest lockdown anyone has faced. Not sure how people can understand what we are going through here.

#prayforzackah

P.s. on a positive note good to see that Queensland Health are protecting me by forcing people to drive wearing masks, even if alone :$
Have you always lived in Queensland or did you move there to be closer to Joey?

#prayforzackah

Are you joking about the masks in cars? Surely not true?

Have you always lived in Queensland or did you move there to be closer to Joey?
Melbourne born though rumors are Joey leaves near me. I may or may not be breaking lockdown rules by stalking his traitor arse.

It's so the cops are somewhat protected when they pull you over to ask why the **** you're out driving around during a lockdown.
Plenty of valid reasons to be driving during lockdown. And not exactly unreasonable to expect people would put on a mask at the point of being pulled over given we have to have them on us anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of valid reasons to be driving during lockdown. And not exactly unreasonable to expect people would put on a mask at the point of being pulled over given we have to have them on us anyway.
Not really going to help that much if you're already sitting in a car full of your own breath though.

Didn’t realize they had to put their head inside of the window :$
Well generally when you open a window there tends to be stuff that comes in and out, that's kinda how windows work.

You also missed the other point that the car is full of your breath regardless, but I digress.

Wear your mask campaigner.

Well generally when you open a window there tends to be stuff that comes in and out, that's kinda how windows work.

You also missed the other point that the car is full of your breath regardless, but I digress.

Like I said, no issue wearing a mask. Just waiting for someone to explain to me how wearing one when driving is safer than the risk of my glasses fogging up and me driving into some campaigner.

Like I said, no issue wearing a mask. Just waiting for someone to explain to me how wearing one when driving is safer than the risk of my glasses fogging up and me driving into some campaigner.
Oh I dunno, I wore a mask once last year and that was only because the kitchen plumbing backed up at work and the office ****ing stunk.

The virus droplets have mass and quickly settle on surfaces, especially in a place with humidity. There is not some death cloud floating around in people cars. This isn’t a movie.

Oh and the reason from QLD Health wasn’t for safety it was “so people can become familiar with wearing masks”
One advantage of growing up in Footscray, you get used to wearing a mask* over your face

*Stocking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back