News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Bicks, can't pick on his favourites despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Can't wait for the next reaction

You both can be right, he wasn't the best trainer and he was shafted with Burton.

And our culture/environment/leadership is crap, what's to argue?

Is it improving?

Who knows. After a wooden spoon and a disgusting year from most of our senior players the jury would probably say not at this stage.

It's a negative against a Crouch brother, Bicks sees red.
I mean Burton being shithouse is canon at this point so I'm not saying he's wrong there. I just don't see how anybody can argue it's wrong to say Brad's physical conditioning could have been better when he admitted that himself.

Typical Bicks, can't pick on his favourites despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Can't wait for the next reaction
Brad was the only Crows player who had injury troubles so it stands to reason that he was the main cause of his

And I'm talking about the track record of our fitness/rehab/medical crew.....hardly a stellar record.
Nobody is arguing against that. The debatable part is that you seem to be dismissing that Brad should have any accountability for his own conditioning and placing the blame entirely on the fitness crew.

He's a Saints player now, couldn't care less what he says about AFC.

When will we as supporters learn that most of these guys are not in it for the team success? Watch a player that misses the GF and sees his team win from the stands - then you'll get a true reflection of where the priorities lie. Not many that swap teams for anything other than selfish reasons.

They say what they need to say, or at least what they think they need to say at that moment in time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MCrouch setting us up for another year of ..."will he, won't he?". He has no plans on his contract and will wait to see how we go this year. This was in an interview containing many mixed messages: he is also looking forward to playing with the new guys and seeing improvement. Also, he claims that he and Brad are different.

MCrouch setting us up for another year of ..."will he, won't he?". He has no plans on his contract and will wait to see how we go this year. This was in an interview containing many mixed messages: he is also looking forward to playing with the new guys and seeing improvement. Also, he claims that he and Brad are different.
How is he any different to the other players that remain out of contract after 2021 at this point?

Reilly O'Brien would seem to me to be our number 1 priority wouldn't he?

I'd be more worried about several of the younger guys that are yet to extend.

Provided Footywire is correct of course.

Capture.PNG

You both can be right, he wasn't the best trainer and he was shafted with Burton.

And our culture/environment/leadership is crap, what's to argue?

Is it improving?

Who knows. After a wooden spoon and a disgusting year from most of our senior players the jury would probably say not at this stage.

Body shapes from preseason snaps are a good sign though.

Ha. Enjoy your footy input but self-awareness definitely isn't your strength.
Maybe not but I ain't Robinson Crusoe on this board in that regard.
Unlike several others I don't pretend to have inside club info on players or make s**t up...

The guy is an A grade flog

He says probably wanted the move two years ago however reality is he instructed his manager to try and get a deal done with Adelaide

He was also frustrated with our decline but showed no leadership in mentoring young players other than snorting and drinking

I hope this wanted to play in a decent team environment comment spurs on our playing group

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

once again you just make it up. FAITH style

he didn’t say anything wrong

Maybe not but I ain't Robinson Crusoe on this board in that regard.
Unlike several others I don't pretend to have inside club info on players or make sh*t up...

I trust that HS gets legit info, it's just that info is fabricated in order to make the club look as good as they can. He wasn't the only trusted poster with info that cast Brad I'd a bad light. The club ran a campaign against his reputation when they eventually realised they'd gotten the RFA process completely wrong.

I trust that HS gets legit info, it's just that info is fabricated in order to make the club look as good as they can. He wasn't the only trusted poster with info that cast Brad I'd a bad light. The club ran a campaign against his reputation when they eventually realised they'd gotten the RFA process completely wrong.
Yep, the way Club Ambassadors Studley and Bickley went after him made it pretty obvious what the club was trying to do.

“See how bad he is, no loss, don’t worry about losing our 2018 B&F and best player in the 2017 finals series for chump change”

TBF it wasn't hard to cast him in a bad light after this season, the same could be said of a number of senior players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back