NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If Watson is traded, what is a fair trade between
-Jags and Houston
-Jets and Houston?
I don't see either of those happening.

Jags are too far away for Deshaun to take them to the playoffs for another couple of years so are better off betting on Sunshine fulfilling the "best QB prospect since Luck" hype. And the Jets are such a garbage organisation with another terrible owner that Watson would veto any trade thanks to his "no trade clause"

I feel like I read a story about a prospective draftee doing that last year, but there's every chance that I'm remembering a joke article

Think it was April 1st article.

Miami 100% is the best fit/able to compensate Houston for Watson

Everyone else is a mile behind , if they want him they will get him.

-Jags and Houston
-Jets and Houston?
Jags have no chance. teams dont trade stars in the division.

Jags have no chance. teams dont trade stars in the division.

Are we certain the Texans are a sensible team however?

Miami 100% is the best fit/able to compensate Houston for Watson

Everyone else is a mile behind , if they want him they will get him.

What would be the trade?

Are we certain the Texans are a sensible team however?

What would be the trade?
Texans might not be a smart team. but i dont think they are dumb enough to send Watson to a team in the division where he gets to beat them twice a year for the next 10+ seasons

-Jags and Houston
-Jets and Houston?
Jets

1.02, Seahawks 1st, 2.02, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 3.02

Houston

Watson and 2021 4th

Leaves Jets with Seahawks 2nd and darnold to trade to get more capital.

Houston can take fields and surround him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well say a late 2nd. The point being rather draft a qb at 2 and have all those picks to draft wrs, ol, def with

Dunno. Having a guaranteed franchise QB for the next 10 years is pretty big. Much easier to build around them as you go than it is to find one.

I don't see either of those happening.

Jags are too far away for Deshaun to take them to the playoffs for another couple of years so are better off betting on Sunshine fulfilling the "best QB prospect since Luck" hype. And the Jets are such a garbage organisation with another terrible owner that Watson would veto any trade thanks to his "no trade clause"
😂😂 brilliant Sunshine reference! Love it

Have just started having a look at CBs and this guy really intrigues me.

Cant believe he's only 185cms. That wingspan must be huge. Plays much taller. Looks almost like a linebacker out there.

Last edited:
Speaking of corners Paulson Adebo is an interesting one! Looked like he was a sure fire first rounder then 2019 wasn’t his best tape and of course didn’t play this year so couldn’t redeem himself. But he’s long, athletic and a serious ball hawk who most likely goes on day 2 now so could be real value

Remove this Banner Ad

Back