Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

As I sat in my private suite munching on a macaron as room service took away the dishes. A notification lit up on my phone, it was spookism. Aww man... what does that gloomy Linkin Park listening sulk want now? I opened the private message to reveal that he says...

'What the fu** does this even mean? The B&F's supposed to be posted on Monday, of course it isn't Tuesday. Anyway-' just as I was about to click away from the site a sudden chill crawled down my spine. Time seemingly froze in place as my heart skipped a beat.

'No way... It just can't be.'

I went back a number of pages in the Season 30 Gold City Royals team thread to check my prior posts.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Surely I couldn't have posted the B&F on the wrong date could I?

I even conferred Google to see that I wasn't in some sleep-paralysis induced nightmare.

View attachment 1049446

Oh sh*t, it is Monday. Now because of this a bunch of Royals are gonna show up to the thread on Tuesday fully expecting the B&F and there won't be one! This is 100 times worse than that time I posted 4 rounds of the Mobbs Medal in the Grand Final thread and marginally worse than that time The Filth Wizard was incapable of posting images.

fu** what do I do now? How can I post it on the wrong date? I thought the match threads go up on Tuesday...
THIS IS ALL THE FILTH WIZARD'S FAULT!!! IF HE NEVER INTRODUCED THAT RIDICULOUS MEDIA MONDAY CONCEPT 10 SEASONS AGO THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED. CAN'T BELIEVE HIS DECISIONS ARE STILL NEGATIVELY AFFECTING THE LEAGUE TO THIS DAY! OKEY SHOULD'VE JUST PICKED JUGGS!!

'Alright, calm yourself KP, you can navigate this crisis with grace and poise', I said taking a deep breath.

I gotta go out there, explain the situation and give Spookism the credit that he's due for finding out the error.

I walked back out onto the stage.

'Hey everyone, funny story, apparently this Best and Fairest ceremony was scheduled to be tomorrow. But here we are. What a hilarious mix-up. Fortunately, one man has taken on the responsibility to rectify this whole situation and ensure that the Best and Fairest is revealed on its rightful day - tomorrow!'

'Everybody put your hands together for spookism ! The saviour of the best and fairest and the sole reason you get to wait until tomorrow to find out who wins! Thanks Spookism!'

View attachment 1049461
tl;dr

Second half of B&F will be posted tomorrow thanks to spookism, cocktails and canapes will be served all through the night!

Marlowe GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Kapow!!! BRAB ShaunDuggan HawkPatrol Cesoir Easty Ulahoopski Noobz0r boondy spookism The Filth Wizard MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky brahj NTRabbit CakeEater Dennis Confetti The acurate one nahnah

As I sat in my private suite munching on a macaron as room service took away the dishes. A notification lit up on my phone, it was spookism. Aww man... what does that gloomy Linkin Park listening sulk want now? I opened the private message to reveal that he says...

'What the fu** does this even mean? The B&F's supposed to be posted on Monday, of course it isn't Tuesday. Anyway-' just as I was about to click away from the site a sudden chill crawled down my spine. Time seemingly froze in place as my heart skipped a beat.

I went back a number of pages in the Season 30 Gold City Royals team thread to check my prior posts.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Surely I couldn't have posted the B&F on the wrong date could I?

I even conferred Google to see that I wasn't in some sleep-paralysis induced nightmare.

View attachment 1049446

Oh sh*t, it is Monday. Now because of this a bunch of Royals are gonna show up to the thread on Tuesday fully expecting the B&F and there won't be one! This is 100 times worse than that time I posted 4 rounds of the Mobbs Medal in the Grand Final thread and marginally worse than that time The Filth Wizard was incapable of posting images.

fu** what do I do now? How can I post it on the wrong date? I thought the match threads go up on Tuesday...
THIS IS ALL THE FILTH WIZARD'S FAULT!!! IF HE NEVER INTRODUCED THAT RIDICULOUS MEDIA MONDAY CONCEPT 10 SEASONS AGO THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED. CAN'T BELIEVE HIS DECISIONS ARE STILL NEGATIVELY AFFECTING THE LEAGUE TO THIS DAY! OKEY SHOULD'VE JUST PICKED JUGGS!!

'Alright, calm yourself KP, you can navigate this crisis with grace and poise', I said taking a deep breath.

I gotta go out there, explain the situation and give Spookism the credit that he's due for finding out the error.

'Hey everyone, funny story, apparently this Best and Fairest ceremony was scheduled to be tomorrow. But here we are. What a hilarious mix-up. Fortunately, one man has taken on the responsibility to rectify this whole situation and ensure that the Best and Fairest is revealed on its rightful day - tomorrow!'

'Everybody put your hands together for spookism ! The saviour of the best and fairest and the sole reason you get to wait until tomorrow to find out who wins! Thanks Spookism!'

View attachment 1049461

I for one am proud of this moment, it's a big day for the club, we paid a lot of money for the spookism report into systemic dating. Now let's all head into town for a late screening of Godzilla v King Kong, starring CakeEater and GreyCrow.

View attachment 1049446

View attachment 1049461

Please don't retire.
Also, Linkin Park is good, so shut up.

I for one am proud of this moment, it's a big day for the club, we paid a lot of money for the spookism report into systemic dating. Now let's all head into town for a late screening of Godzilla v King Kong, starring CakeEater and GreyCrow.

It was worth every bit of the $3.50 you paid.

View attachment 1049446

View attachment 1049461
Boo. And here i was getting an inflated view of myself thinking you'd changed the date specifically because I told you I'd be working tomorrow night. Deflation ensues.

Boo. And here i was getting an inflated view of myself thinking you'd changed the date specifically because I told you I'd be working tomorrow night. Deflation ensues.
AND THAT DEFLATION IS ALL THANKS TO SPOOKISM!!!!! :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part 2 of the Gold City Royals S30 Best and Fairest will be restarting soon. Thanks Spookism!

Just as a recap, Filth and I vote on the B&F based on Qooty performances via a 5-4-3-2-1 vote, and so far brahj is in the lead with 35 closely followed by The Filth Wizard and Marlowe each on 31. All S30 Premiership players have been automatically awarded Gold City Royals Life Membership.

Marlowe GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Kapow!!! BRAB ShaunDuggan HawkPatrol Cesoir Easty Ulahoopski Noobz0r boondy spookism The Filth Wizard MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky brahj NTRabbit CakeEater Dennis Confetti The acurate one nahnah

Last edited:
r9.png

Round 9-12 Write-ups are courtesy of CakeEater

Rd 9
Royals vs Dragons

Gc- 14.12 96
Dragons- 9.5 59

Goalkickers- Filthy with 4, Cakeeater the decoy with 0

Big win for us on @Kapows 100th.
Dominant victory from us, we had winners all over the shop and led from start to finish.

GreyCrow dominant with 114 Dt points, numerous hitouts, 22 kicks
Marlowe smashing it with 100 points ( & plenty of dragons chats)
Paddles and myself also did well

ezgif-7-aeaede75151e.gif

Round 9Votes
GreyCrow
10​
Marlowe
7​
The Filth Wizard
4​
CakeEater
4​
Kapow!!!
3​
Paddles_
1​
Noobz0r
1​

r10.png

Round 10

Royals-19.15 121
Warriors - 14.7 91

Great start for us with the #stackedsix holding the Warriors to 1 goal.

This put great distance between us and them which we held onto for the rest of the game

Summary of the game:
Filthy showed why he won the Fred with 9 goals.
Marlowe doing Marlowe things with another 100+ game
brahj was dominant as well
nahnah used to be a hand model in the 80s

ezgif-7-551e99337cf2.gif
Round 10Votes
The Filth Wizard
10​
Marlowe
7​
brahj
5​
GreyCrow
4​
MrPremiership
3​
Paddles_
1​

r11.png

R.11 Bears vs Royals.

After last time out where the match thread exhausted everyones energy. It was with trepidation as we headed into another match thread.

Blackys 200th and Eastys 250th, two legends of the club so it was very important for us to get the cake.

It was nip and tuck all day but the Royals were good enough to win by 9 points
Royals 10.6 66
Bears 8.9 57

Best players
Marlowe
MrPremiership whom kicked the matchwinner
nahnah

ezgif-7-0828c23736fe.gif
Round 11Votes
nahnah
10​
MrPremiership
8​
Marlowe
3​
Kapow!!!
3​
CakeEater
2​
Smartys Power
2​
Blacky
1​
Paddles_
1​

Man, I didn't realise I had such a good year.

All this time I could've been on the Antonio BlueVein diet and eating my own farts because I'm so great.
Oh look everyone, it’s the Sweet FA’s version of Corey Worthington. Except brahj isn’t gainfully employed by the Centrelink work for the dole scheme and makes his $28 a day eating stale salada’s and stacking shelves at the general store.

Hope the brain injury is progressing well.

Oh look everyone, it’s the Sweet FA’s version of Corey Worthington. Except brahj isn’t gainfully employed by the Centrelink work for the dole scheme and makes his $28 a day eating stale salada’s and stacking shelves at the general store.

Hope the brain injury is progressing well.

We've both got a stomach full of our own farts and adjacent megastructures visible from space to cover our gargantuan heads... but still you persist with this divisiveness and your war on originality and creativity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back