Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't see a thread so thought I'd include here as pseudo training related just not related to our training.... news that BBB has broken down in training again with his much talked about knees failing again.... for those of us who were sceptical as to why he was moved on..... and remember we got stepho in his place

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The off season

- Comben is injured
- The other players are tracking well
- Steady Eddie wears skivvies
- I am poster of the year (but you already knew that)
Well I didn’t vote for you.

I told you, we’re an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as sort of poster of the week.

Couldn't see a thread so thought I'd include here as pseudo training related just not related to our training.... news that BBB has broken down in training again with his much talked about knees failing again.... for those of us who were sceptical as to why he was moved on..... and remember we got stepho in his place

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
FYI it's been covered in the past players forum and the non-North footy thread - where it belongs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:arrowback:

Bad luck.

I'd like to thanks the hundreds of posters that voted for me and all those people that made their way to Arden Street to give me beer, take photographs, and listen to some old school yarns from an Arden Street institution (me).

The autographs will be sent in the mail once your cheques clear.

It's time for some fresh young blood down there.

Ziebell and Atley to the bench as part of the forward/midfield mix.

Perez and Hayden to fill the two vacant defence positions with Young waiting in the wings.
Couldn’t agree more. Give youth a chance, why try and build for a flag with these two as your half backs?

More wet weather match practice today it seems.

Whoever out of the whites or blues that wins the toss today should kick against the wind. There will be some short-term pain, but long-term gain. See: T.Cotchin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back