Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

1613972055812.png 1613972059663.png

The Swamprats inaccuracy nearly cost them the victory last weekend, kicking 19.17 to hold on for a 7 point W. That was their second victory of the season, sitting in sixth spot and the come up against the Las Vegas Bears who are 1-2 and on the outside looking in right now. The Bears won their round 1 clash against the lowly Furies but have since dropped games to the Warriors and Demons.

Players to Watch

Sin City Swamprats

GotTheGoodes – Goodesy is having another good season for the Rats, averagins 21.3 touches per game to go along with 5.7 marks and and 68.7 DT points. Unfortunately for GTG he has been a bit undisciplined in Season 31, giving away 3 free kicks per game to be number 1 in the league. Needs to tighten that up to give his team every chance to win games.

ant555 – The veteran that knows nothing but how to win flags, is continuing his winning ways this season and contributing the only way he knows how. He may only be averaging 15.7 touches per contest, but the star onballer is also averaging 5.3 tackles, 2 free kicks and 2.3 goals per game. Combining all this together sees ant getting a team high 77 DT points on average per week.

Las Vegas Bears

The entire midfield – The Bears are winning a lot of football but not as many games. They have 5 players in the top 14 for average disposals per game, including 4 of the top 7! Millky95 (26 disposals, 7.3 tackles, 4 free kicks, 102.3 DT points) leads the league in multiple categories, Muddiemoose (10.3 hitouts, 25.3 disposals, 90.3 DT points) is dominating in the ruck, tony (23.7 disposals, 6 marks, 2.3 tackles, 86.3 DT points) is having another quality season and guero (23.3 disposals, 8.7 marks, 91 DT points) are all showing the rest of the competition the way to win the football. Unfortunately for @MWPP’s crew (how is she going to see this thread?) these numbers are not equating to winning qootball, which is something that will need to change in a hurry.

Metalcrusher – Not only are the Bears midfielders dominating the game, but their spearhead full forward Crushy is also just 2 goals behind the Fred Medal lead with 14 goals from 3 games. He has been somewhat accurate this season as well, adding just 7 behinds to give him an accuracy of 66%. The Bears defence will need to short their s**t out if they are going to win more games of qootball this season.

Bears in an upset me thinks.​

Nice OP The Half Back. I'm a firm believer in the old adage that the best kinds of OPs are the ones that mention me. Rather ironically though you ****ed up the MWPP tag. Have you been spending too much time with @NeutralDisaster?

Hello 'rats. How are all of y'all lovely people? Ant Bear how's post-admin life in Sweet?

Said to the missus this morning that I have the body of a Greek god. She replied, "Ummm darling - Buddha wasn't Greek." Rather harsh, I thought!!!!!!
You should‘ve told her that she’s the goddess :)

*and there’s always Silenus - Greek’s answer to Buddha

Nice OP The Half Back. I'm a firm believer in the old adage that the best kinds of OPs are the ones that mention me. Rather ironically though you f’ed up the MWPP tag. Have you been spending too much time with @NeutralDisaster?

Hello 'rats. How are all of y'all lovely people? Ant Bear how's post-admin life in Sweet?
Meh, doesn't matter, she still has me on ignore so she won't see it anyway :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ready
dead-rat-killed-by-rattrap-picture-id525810194

View attachment 1062914View attachment 1062915

The Swamprats inaccuracy nearly cost them the victory last weekend, kicking 19.17 to hold on for a 7 point W. That was their second victory of the season, sitting in sixth spot and the come up against the Las Vegas Bears who are 1-2 and on the outside looking in right now. The Bears won their round 1 clash against the lowly Furies but have since dropped games to the Warriors and Demons.

Players to Watch

Sin City Swamprats

GotTheGoodes – Goodesy is having another good season for the Rats, averagins 21.3 touches per game to go along with 5.7 marks and and 68.7 DT points. Unfortunately for GTG he has been a bit undisciplined in Season 31, giving away 3 free kicks per game to be number 1 in the league. Needs to tighten that up to give his team every chance to win games.

ant555 – The veteran that knows nothing but how to win flags, is continuing his winning ways this season and contributing the only way he knows how. He may only be averaging 15.7 touches per contest, but the star onballer is also averaging 5.3 tackles, 2 free kicks and 2.3 goals per game. Combining all this together sees ant getting a team high 77 DT points on average per week.

Las Vegas Bears

The entire midfield – The Bears are winning a lot of football but not as many games. They have 5 players in the top 14 for average disposals per game, including 4 of the top 7! Millky95 (26 disposals, 7.3 tackles, 4 free kicks, 102.3 DT points) leads the league in multiple categories, Muddiemoose (10.3 hitouts, 25.3 disposals, 90.3 DT points) is dominating in the ruck, tony (23.7 disposals, 6 marks, 2.3 tackles, 86.3 DT points) is having another quality season and guero (23.3 disposals, 8.7 marks, 91 DT points) are all showing the rest of the competition the way to win the football. Unfortunately for @MWPP’s crew (how is she going to see this thread?) these numbers are not equating to winning qootball, which is something that will need to change in a hurry.

Metalcrusher – Not only are the Bears midfielders dominating the game, but their spearhead full forward Crushy is also just 2 goals behind the Fred Medal lead with 14 goals from 3 games. He has been somewhat accurate this season as well, adding just 7 behinds to give him an accuracy of 66%. The Bears defence will need to short their sh*t out if they are going to win more games of qootball this season.

Bears in an upset me thinks.​

awesome op halfie.

You do realise that I only pretend to right ? :)
Just like the Warriors are only pretending to be good, right? The performance enhancing drugs will wear off soon.......

Just like the Warriors are only pretending to be good, right? The performance enhancing drugs will wear off soon.......
Not sure they’re even pretending that well
We’re near the bottom of the ladder and they still only managed a slim win with PEDs
A larger sample size will turn out to be a good leveller :)

I am genuinely shocked. You do a very good job.
Cheers
Sometimes saying nothing is more triggering than anything I say could possibly be :D
I was having a good old laugh a couple of weeks ago . And those other times
I don’t have anyone on ignore :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back