Autopsy Carlton v Essendon Practice Match - We won:- 14.11 (95) to 11.8 (74)!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha ha to the club promoting the live link with a pic of Adam Saad in a Carlton jumper 🤣🤣🤣
why do I get so much joy from their tears - is it that which makes me a genuine carlton supporter?

So it must be a regular format then, but still interesting that they're not taking a look at Durdin, Ramsay and Honey.

My take:

FB: Plowman Jones Saad
HB: Docherty Weitering Williamson
C: SPS Walsh Williams
HF: Murphy Silvagni Fisher
FF: Cuningham McKay Martin

R: Pittonet Cripps E.Curnow

Int: Fogarty, Setterfield, Dow, Stocker, O'Brien, Newnes, Gibbons, McDonald, Moore

So it must be a regular format then, but still interesting that they're not taking a look at Durdin, Ramsay and Honey.

My take:

Int: Fogarty, Setterfield, Dow, Stocker, O'Brien, Newnes, Gibbons, McDonald, Moore
By the looks of all reports so far, Cunners seems to be playing mostly midfield this year. I think that's a great move by the coaches, I didn't like seeing him stuck up forward.

My take:

Probably swap SPS and Willo based on what the coaches have said for this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the looks of all reports so far, Cunners seems to be playing mostly midfield this year. I think that's a great move by the coaches, I didn't like seeing him stuck up forward.
Probably swap SPS and Willo based on what the coaches have said for this season.
I'm maintaining the faith that the coaching staff isn't totally incomp-

[someone explains to him that Barker is still employed at the football club]

We may get a million classy forward entries tomorrow helped by the likes of the emerging mids, Zac and Saad etc but when you have marking targets like Levi, Gov, Curnow, TDK and Kennedy missing I won’t be too harsh on them if our conversion is poor.

Tall forward targets tmrw are only Harry, JSOS and Moore - that will be interesting. Surely Crippa spends plenty of time forward tmrw to give the young mids the chance to impress?

glad to know not just me. hope they sort their stuff out and send it to all of us in the morning as I'm keen as to watch live at 8am here in Perth:)

Poor effort really with so many people not getting the link. Better sort this out as from my understanding we’ll need to receive emails to get access to our members tickets in the season proper. If we don’t get the emails how can we access our tickets ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back