2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Danger will have a great year, he'll want to bounce back after the GF disaster. On brownlow night I think he's going to be a lot shorter than the $11 he's at currently.
He spent a fair portion of his summer in Adelaide doing rehab/running work with Steve Saunders trying to get his groin right

Was clearly hindered last season

I feel like Danger will have a great year, he'll want to bounce back after the GF disaster. On brownlow night I think he's going to be a lot shorter than the $11 he's at currently.
He spent a fair portion of his summer in Adelaide doing rehab/running work with Steve Saunders trying to get his groin right

Danger will want to bounce back, but as Drugs Are Bad Mackay? pointed out, he has had an injury over summer.

That has almost always damaged any players following season.

Clock is ticking. Currently looks like a wasted career.

Danger will want to bounce back, but as Drugs Are Bad Mackay? pointed out, he has had an injury over summer.

That has almost always damaged any players following season.

If he's got on top of it he is experienced enough and has the fitness base to still have a big season.

Although, I'm not the best gambler, I genuinely don't think it's a stupid idea to have something on us for the flag at $101. Win our first 10 and you won't be getting $101.

If he's got on top of it he is experienced enough and has the fitness base to still have a big season.

Although, I'm not the best gambler, I genuinely don't think it's a stupid idea to have something on us for the flag at $101. Win our first 10 and you won't be getting $101.

I do punt and have been doing it for years. Long term futures are always a risk proposition. Sure you can manage and negate the risk by being astute and hedging or cashing out at the right times, but its tricky.

For every Rankine that Ive made money for Rising Star, there are losses. (noting I cashed out for Rankine).

I do punt and have been doing it for years. Long term futures are always a risk proposition. Sure you can manage and negate the risk by being astute and hedging or cashing out at the right times, but its tricky.

For every Rankine that Ive made money for Rising Star, there are losses. (noting I cashed out for Rankine).
I prefer to play with stocks where I have the illusion that im not actually gambling.

I’m expecting there’ll be quite a surprise with our results but something out of left field which has a boring explanation but freaks everyone out
E-sports license evaluation through the roof

I've said I want to see it in action before I judge it in its entirety - now I have. That looks bad. Really bad.

The umpire should have called play-on once the player with the ball moved an inch off his line. That is the only way it works ... and even then it's a solution without a problem.

Gonna be a stinker.

Ok ... Second take.

It does open up the play massively if the players learn to stand still.

My worry is the interpretation by the umps.

Place $10 and if we win our first 10 then cash out (if you can).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This decision should mean sacking Steve Hocking as he is bringing our game into disrepute.

Problem is Gil is a dill.

We have way overpaid morons ruining our great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back