Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You blokes are obviously too young to remember that dreadful Plastique Bertrand disco sh*t.

He popped in and ****ed off.

These other campaigners linger.

Haven't heard of Alex Lloyd for years what's he do now? Maccas & Krispy Kreme

He was on the radio the other day doing an in studio play of his new song that he's going to be playing at blues fest.

So he's alive, apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Australian tv thought it was a good idea to plaster those godawful madden brothers over everything, about 10 years after pop punk died as a popular genre?

What the **** was the go with that?

I'll preface this with the fact I think Leech is a knob after seeing him giggling like a school girl when his wanka mates were mouthing off at a Port St Kilda game at Footy Park many moons ago, but eat a dick you woke campaigner.

Have been ambivalent about Metallica for a while but heard a story a couple of weeks ago that warmed my old heart. Brian Tattler of DiamondHead told a story on a podcast about when they released their first album they sold a few copies to friends, family and their very small fanbase and 1 copy to a fan in the States. Turns out the American fan was a 16 yr old Lars Ulrich, pre Metallica. Lars sends them a letter saying he’s coming to England to see them, borrows $1000 from his Dad & ends up seeing a show of theirs in a small club. Stuck for accommodation 17yr old Lars spends a week living in Brian’s parents house, then a few weeks in the drummer’s parents house hanging out with the band. Goes back to America, starts Metallica, the rest is history. Lars made sure they included DiamondHead covers on EPs to repay the favour, all the DiamondHead guys were able to buy houses from the royalties despite having a terrible licensing deal, have been included on Metallica shows when in England & made enough money to re-record their debut album last year with much better production. DiamondHead weren’t a big band by any account back in 1980, just caught the ear of a young fan who got a flexi disc off a magazine.

I'll preface this with the fact I think Leech is a knob after seeing him giggling like a school girl when his wanka mates were mouthing off at a Port St Kilda game at Footy Park many moons ago, but eat a dick you woke campaigner.

Never seen a bird like that at bunnings

Bass in the Grass[edit]
Lee attended Bass in the Grass in Darwin in 2006. While on stage he was "hit by a barrage of full water bottles hurled at him from all sides".[11]

Thank god for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back