Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Upgraded my youngests membership this week so she could get a reserve seat with the rest of the family. Specifically asked north if I would need a new code for her tickets. They said no. Well I go to buy tickets today using the same and sure enough it doesn't work. Fmd North.

On another note for those that drive in. Ticketmaster offer you parking for 35 bucks when you buy your tickets. Don't buy it. It's cheaper to go through the actual marvel stadium page by 8 bucks.

I got the same bay as last week (Level 3, 37) right on the wing, but about 6 rows further back.

It better be all kangas supporters in front of us.

Well I ended up paying the extra $45 for the flexi membership, and planned to upgrade him to L2. Now entering my L2 codes + my Flexi pass and they wont accept both types of code at the same time.

Speaking with the club it's seems like a known problem. Will report back when it's fixed.

Well I ended up paying the extra $45 for the flexi membership, and planned to upgrade him to L2. Now entering my L2 codes + my Flexi pass and they wont accept both types of code at the same time.

Speaking with the club it's seems like a known problem. Will report back when it's fixed.
Happened to me also.

Obtained a $45 flexi membership for my wife, but then when trying to use that with my other memberships it wouldn't accept a flexi with the other memberships. Had to resolve it by buying my wife 1 ticket on the flexi and then the other 4 on another purchase. Fortunately in the same bay on L1 but not together obviously, will just have to navigate the issue on the day.

Very annoying and no idea how this stuff isn't tested before the day.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had no drama getting the tickets. But as a social club member, why are the seats in a bay that's literally furtherest from the social club enterance? No quarter time beer run!

Not sure the Social Club is open. Wasn't allowed to last Sunday because with the COVID plan movement around the stadium is limited to the area you're seated in.

They were very keen to move you on if you tried to drink your beer up the back of the seats.

15 family members wanting tickets but as you can only get 6 per Ticketmaster account we’re spread all around Level 3. The reason for the limit is apparently “covid safety” - not sure how it’s safer being seated amongst people you don’t know, rather than with relatives.

All sit together and tell the ground attendant you are all infected.

15 family members wanting tickets but as you can only get 6 per Ticketmaster account we’re spread all around Level 3. The reason for the limit is apparently “covid safety” - not sure how it’s safer being seated amongst people you don’t know, rather than with relatives.

Two weeks in a row I've had very large strangers sitting shoulder to shoulder with me spilling into my seats and man-spreading to make it even worse.

Well, you are a better man than me!!

I was suggested this solution as I can't get my guest pass that is a part of my L2 membership due to Covido_O

I said no thanks!

I will attempt to get 2 general admission tickets closer to the game and sit with my friend but seperate to my North mates on L2.

Its a s**t fight for any non standard activity and even then reading the reports:)

Happened to me also.

Obtained a $45 flexi membership for my wife, but then when trying to use that with my other memberships it wouldn't accept a flexi with the other memberships. Had to resolve it by buying my wife 1 ticket on the flexi and then the other 4 on another purchase. Fortunately in the same bay on L1 but not together obviously, will just have to navigate the issue on the day.

Very annoying and no idea how this stuff isn't tested before the day.....
Update! Flexis work if you press unlock tickets, put in one code, then press unlock tickets again, enter another, and keep going through like that. No idea why but you can do up to 10 like that.

Well, you are a better man than me!!

I was suggested this solution as I can't get my guest pass that is a part of my L2 membership due to Covido_O

I said no thanks!

I will attempt to get 2 general admission tickets closer to the game and sit with my friend but seperate to my North mates on L2.

Its a sh*t fight for any non standard activity and even then reading the reports:)

Yeah, I ummed and ahhed about doing it. Didn't really want to spend another 80 bucks on all of this, but I recon this will be NMFC's last Good Friday, so wanted to make sure my 7yo got the chance to go once.

Selecting the ticket was easy. No problem with the barcode. However getting to the payment part of the transaction.......logged into Ticketmaster using my current password. This was not recognised, so I changed it. I repeated this process some six times before I gave up.

Hoping the issue is rectified by later tonight.....

P***ed off! I paid for 2 flexi passes, and one of the codes had an extra character that I wasn't aware of until I tried to enter it (I don't know which one) and it was rejected. (They told me to Redeem these codes at 5, and the North Membership department is closed so they can't help me)
The ticket that did go through placed my mate 2 aisles away from me. FFS!

Last edited:

Apparently this issue is now resolved, however there was no option to upgrade the Flexipass to a Junior L2 ticket, just the $47 upgrade for an Adult. 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back