Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are they doing down at the Sydney academy?

I hope once we've got our facilities up and going and can pocket the $2 million or whatever it was we had to shell out to train at the Gabba we start to invest far more heavily in our Academy.

Watching this Sydney team only makes me realize how desperately we need faster players. I don't think players like Birchall can last with these new rules. We need players like Coleman, Answerth, Sharp, in each week. Maybe not sharp because he's green, but we need speed more than anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez I'd love another crack at Sydney wish we played them next week.

Watching this Sydney team only makes me realize how desperately we need faster players. I don't think players like Birchall can last with these new rules. We need players like Coleman, Answerth, Sharp, in each week. Maybe not sharp because he's green, but we need speed more than anything.

I really like the make up of our list but the way the Swans have played the opening rounds definitely given me a desire for some more speed for the back half. Could do with an extra elite kick or two considering we need replacements for Birchall soon and Rich probably within the the next 3 years.

I guess we might have the players we need already on our list with Cockatoo, Coleman, Madden, Prior, Smith, Michael and Uosis on the list who might develop into the type we need.

Luckily, if we do feel we need to draft in those players we're in a pretty good position to do so without losing any ground. Port and Sydney both showed how quickly you can revitalise your team with one strong draft. If we're confident Ashcroft will be a top prospect and will come to us we could end up with 2-3 decent first round picks for this year and I'm still confident we'll be playing finals.

Swans look very good but jeez there are some highly-reactive short-term thinkers here.

It’s round 3.

Are you saying Im a fool for dropping my savings onto them for the cup? s**t...

Also, Cutler sub for Essendon, thats like the third time?

Big game next week for Richmond. Playing Port at Adelaide Oval.

You know you don't want to lose two in a row. Season over.....

Only 1% of sides that have been 2 and 2 and lost the fourth game of the season at the Adelaide oval have gone on to finish top two.
Who were the 1% ;) I need to know for my analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back