Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ain’t three years and that ain’t how you do averages. Have to total the scores and divide by games played. What you’re doing is called the ‘median’ score.
You're right, but the average over the past 3 seasons he played is still 121

2017 22 games 2616 points
2018 22 games 2840 points
2020 17 games 1929 points

That's 7385 points in 61 games at an average of 121

Bounce the ball already!!!

It has been a long week, due to my SC team performing poorly, Blues loss, injuries...
And now having to trade Cripps out :mad:

Predictions:
  • Cripps and Neale to score well and remind us all - DON'T trade premos!
  • More rookies will revert back to rookies scores this week - just depends on who you have on the field vs bench
  • Tex train to continue his juggernaut
  • Grundy VC to be the highest scorer in this round :D

GL with your league matches
LOL 3.5 out of 4 predictions
How did you go WaynesWorld19 :p

Didn't like any of the mid-pricers apart from JZ prior to Rd1.

GnR was working splendidly up until halfway though this round. We'll bounce back.
After 3 rounds, most Rookies start to get tired & a little bruised and battered ......plus the adrenalin associated with your first game has worn off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2066. My team completely s*cks chol. Regreting not having Ridley, Walker or Impey. Someone in my league scored 2464. How is that possible?

All out for 2298.

Glad I pulled the trigger on last minute trades of Phillips and H Jones to Tex and Impey for the $$$ and overall points.

Should improve on my 7000 rank hopefully.

Without the BF SC Lords id be on 2180 and stuck with putrid F6 and M8 gimps onfield.

Cheers team I couldn't possibly be more appreciative of your wise feedback.

Didn't like any of the mid-pricers apart from JZ prior to Rd1.

GnR was working splendidly up until halfway though this round. We'll bounce back.
I went G&R for much the same reason. Historically it's the way to go and once it was clear there were plenty of rookies it was a no brainer.
Ziebel the obvious exception of course. The problem is that a lot of guns have underperformed in the first few rounds. Could be worse. At least I don't have Neale, Oliver, Cripps or Titch.

There were a lot of promising MP players this year but the success rate of MP players is pretty low. Picking one or two well chosen ones is fine, but most people pick them based on what they hope will happen and not on what evidence suggests is extremely likely to happen. Look at all the anguish mid pricers have already caused people this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back