Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

North1411

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thats a judgement someone would make about an impulsive sexual predator.
No its a judgement made around a leader who was clearly more interested in his needs rather than those of a friend and the club he led. If he was an impulsive sexual predator I wouldn't want him around the club at all.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
You mean by drinking his own bathwater I assume....

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty much. 3 flags (regardless of the mechanics behind them) clearly entitles coaches to feel obliged to start treating the football media as their personal twitter account and sharing every previously passing thought.

Tomorrow Hardwick could announce at a press conference "I was wondering if footy would open up more if each fullback was bungee tied to a goalpost?" and the AFL would probably trial it.

Pretty much. 3 flags (regardless of the mechanics behind them) clearly entitles coaches to feel obliged to start treating the football media as their personal twitter account and sharing every previously passing thought.

Tomorrow Hardwick could announce at a press conference "I was wondering if footy would open up more if each fullback was bungee tied to a goalpost?" and the AFL would probably trial it.
In all fairness to Dimma, he needs something for his pressers now the whole "Mrs Hardwick" schtick is no longer an option.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
In all fairness to Dimma, he needs something for his pressers as the whole "Mrs Hardwick" schtick is no longer an option.

I don't look at general football media, are Richmond being held accountable for not putting them both through relationship counselling before allowing him coach in a hub during 2020?

I don't look at general football media, are Richmond being held accountable for not putting them both through relationship counselling before allowing him coach in a hub during 2020?
Nor do I. However, I assume the answer is yes as they wouldn't want to be seen as being inconsistent or hypocritical on such an issue.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No its a judgement made around a leader who was clearly more interested in his needs rather than those of a friend and the club he led. If he was an impulsive sexual predator I wouldn't want him around the club at all.
Ill PM you my details,
Send me your number 18 signed jumper.
Ill even give you some cash

No we aren't. We have specifically seen Ben McKay and Luke McDonald come good. Curtis Taylor did well last season and TT and Bailey Smith are both becoming more involved in games. LDU is tracking nicely, his performance on the weekeend was better on a second viewing.

Is there a Freudian Slip in your post Ferbs? 🤣

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is there a Freudian Slip in your post Ferbs? 🤣

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Our Bailey might need to buy one of these:
E0C65C00-7FBB-4D5B-9032-26CE3DDEF980.png

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Why not? The games ****ed anyway..

I think if you're going to use players drafted under Brad who came good under Shaw/Noble then it's only fair to use players drafted before Brad who came good under his watch (Cunnington, Tarrant, Goldstein, Swallow, Thompson, etc.)
Fair enough but I'm not necessarily arguing that he didn't develop some players. More that I think our development may have improved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

When you think about it, that full back bungee tied idea would probably get some positive discussion around the rules committee table at the AFL. I'm surprised they didn't come up wit it themselves.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
none of it matters now, as long as peeps are not denialists or indulge in revisionism about the Brad Scott era, I think most of us are ready to acknowledge it was the wasted decade.

Premierships are a long March North.....

It does matter a bit to me because I feel conned. There’s people on this board that were onto him a lot earlier, like a lot earlier then me, so it grinds my gears that I fell for it. I only clued on when he still wanted to be paid after being let go, when I swear he said he’d do otherwise when asked

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It does matter a bit to me because I feel conned. There’s people on this board that were onto him a lot earlier, like a lot earlier then me, so it grinds my gears that I fell for it. I only clued on when he still wanted to be paid after being let go, when I swear he said he’d do otherwise when asked

Yeah I guess he never specifically said he would walk away and tear up the contract but it was kind of implied wasn't it. He can GAGF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back