VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Within the replies it seems like channel 7 are still doing a game. Not sure if that is in addition or just being simulcasted.
On another positive note the Sandy vs. Richmond game is on channel 7 on Sunday apparently

Not the first time the TV guide and AFL site has been wrong this year, but the Saints site says we play on Friday:

"Non-selected Saints will line up for Sandringham in Friday afternoon’s VFL season opener against Richmond at Punt Road Oval."

Not the first time the TV guide and AFL site has been wrong this year, but the Saints site says we play on Friday:

"Non-selected Saints will line up for Sandringham in Friday afternoon’s VFL season opener against Richmond at Punt Road Oval."

Yep Friday during the day. God knows how some players get the day off. I suppose annual leave. It’s getting less and less like following a side. It’s nearly like the under 18’s. No one barracks for anyone

Oops. Didnt really double check that.

No idea why the decision was made but it is made

I just bought a ticket from the below link. I went undercover as a Richmond member where you just need to set up an account. Pretty straightforward and I've now got a ticket. Probably won't be wearing Zebras/Saints gear at risk of having my cover blown!

I just bought a ticket from the below link. I went undercover as a Richmond member where you just need to set up an account. Pretty straightforward and I've now got a ticket. Probably won't be wearing Zebras/Saints gear at risk of having my cover blown!

Good work. Is there anyway to listen outside Victoria? Does anyone know?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not much to chose from next week....

It's pretty depressing to think that there is literally no one who could come in from Sandy and make a difference. Seems like we're gone the North Melbourne route of picking up far too many recycled spuds while largely ignoring the draft for the last 3 seasons. Meanwhile, look at the impact young players are having for Sydney and Essendon.

It's pretty depressing to think that there is literally no one who could come in from Sandy and make a difference. Seems like we're gone the North Melbourne route of picking up far too many recycled spuds while largely ignoring the draft for the last 3 seasons. Meanwhile, look at the impact young players are having for Sydney and Essendon.
We've gone without 1 first round draft pick in 2 years.

Sydney's kids have been great. They also get academy gifts that we will never get so cant compare there. And Essendon lost 2 of their better players to get 2 extra first round picks. Frankly, I dont want to be in the scnerio where our better players are walking out fo the club.

Right now we are very unfortunate that of the 9 players who missed tonight with injury, 8 would have a genuine claim at being best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back