Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a F*cking joke of a club.

here is the response to my email
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi G***,

Thanks for your email.

We are terribly sorry to hear that you won’t be renewing your membership with The Saints.

We’re aware that many Saints fans are unhappy with our performances lately, but I assure you that the boys will do their best to make our supporters proud.

For any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me via this email or call us on 1300 467 246.

Go Saints!

Kind Regards,

Haylee Boyce

Reception Trainee
St Kilda Football Club
RSEA Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff the long time member lets get the work experience girl to respond.

This club does not give a hoot about the member. What a disgraceful lack of care.

Pathetic gutless club can GAGF'ed
Jesus Christ.

Side note - this would be hilarious if it wasn’t my club.

Jesus Christ.

Side note - this would be hilarious if it wasn’t my club.

Exactly as you predicted Stav, will get a call next year asking why I haven't renewed.

I have worked in a membership organisation for 17 years and if a member's complaint was treated in such a caviliar and non caring manner, the manager would be hauled over the coals.

they are getting the trainee receptionist to respond with a stock template to members. What a class organisation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi G***,

Thanks for your email.

We are terribly sorry to hear that you won’t be renewing your membership with The Saints.

We’re aware that many Saints fans are unhappy with our performances lately, but I assure you that the boys will do their best to make our supporters proud.

For any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me via this email or call us on 1300 467 246.

Go Saints!

Kind Regards,

Haylee Boyce

Reception Trainee
St Kilda Football Club
RSEA Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This club does not give a hoot about the member. What a disgraceful lack of care.

Did you expect a personal response from Matt Finnis or Brett Ratten?

Hi G***,

Thanks for your email.

Go Saints!

Kind Regards,

Haylee Boyce

Reception Trainee
St Kilda Football Club
RSEA Park

Oh WOW

club has lost the plot

Did you expect a personal response from Matt Finnis or Brett Ratten?

lol, yes, I expected a delegation of Finnis, Lethlean, Ratten and to appear at my door and throw themselves at my feet.

I expected a modicum of preofessionalism. Dohave you any idea how a membership organisation runs. Do you have any idea of the optics of having a trainee Receptionist respond to a long time member?

Do you have any idea of anything? ;)

Exactly as you predicted Stav, will get a call next year asking why I haven't renewed.

I have worked in a membership organisation for 17 years and if a member's complaint was treated in such a caviliar and non caring manner, the manager would be hauled over the coals.

they are getting the trainee receptionist to respond with a stock template to members. What a class organisation.
It’s the sign of an organisation under the pump.

they would have had plenty of emails of similar nature.

which is why, I was originally posting that the club needed to get on the front foot via its leadership. Only to get shot down by a few heroes who tell me is it is round 5.

it isn’t about 2021 anymore. A poor season hurts this club beyond and the happy clappers are oblivious.

as I said, if it wasn’t my club - your response would of made me piss myself laughing all day long.

Hi G***,

Thanks for your email.

Go Saints!

Kind Regards,

Haylee Boyce

Reception Trainee
St Kilda Football Club
RSEA Park

Honestly what else did you expect them to say? Beg you to sign on?

What kind of a member are you anyway, jumping ship because your team has had a crap month of footy?

You either love the club or you don't.

Richmond had 70,000+ members after bombing out in 2016.

Through thick and thin mate. Anything else and you are literally on the bandwagon.

George you probably should highlight this to your mate finnis.

trainee receptionist response to a 31 year member.

yikes
What was the expected response? Considering they would've had hundreds of the same, it's extremely difficult to personalise each individual email. Similar to calling members, they'd be on the phone all day.

I don't think anyone will be satisfied with any response from the club aside from just playing good football. It's as simple as that IMO.

What was the expected response? Considering they would've had hundreds of the same, it's extremely difficult to personalise each individual email. Similar to calling members, they'd be on the phone all day.

I don't think anyone will be satisfied with any response from the club aside from just playing good football. It's as simple as that IMO.
Trainee receptionist responding to a 31 year old disgruntled member who has paid not only for a membership but reserved seats etc ?

it’s the optics, but hey each to their own. Club has clearly ingrained eating s**t into a number of you.

Hi G***,

Thanks for your email.

Go Saints!

Kind Regards,

Haylee Boyce

Reception Trainee
St Kilda Football Club
RSEA Park

Rofl lmao

Can i swap him for my Richmond mate. Most constructive thing i got from him was something about pants pulled down and spanking.
Yeah we have one of those Richmond mates too.

What kind of a member are you anyway, jumping ship because your team has had a crap month of footy?

Through thick and thin mate. Anything else and you are literally on the bandwagon.
Kinda short sighted. You blokes had members dropping off dump trucks of manure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, yes, I expected a delegation of Finnis, Lethlean, Ratten and to appear at my door and throw themselves at my feet.

I expected a modicum of preofessionalism. Dohave you any idea how a membership organisation runs. Do you have any idea of the optics of having a trainee Receptionist respond to a long time member?

Do you have any idea of anything? ;)
Nice of you to throw the club under the bus anyway. Hopefully makes you feel better.

You'll get a good response from the hoard of Henny Pennys on here.

which is why, I was originally posting that the club needed to get on the front foot via its leadership. Only to get shot down by a few heroes who tell me is it is round 5.

it isn’t about 2021 anymore. A poor season hurts this club beyond and the happy clappers are oblivious.

as I said, if it wasn’t my club - your response would of made me piss myself laughing all day long.

So true, a few years back we had somw terrible optics surrounding our Exec team and the direction of the organisation. We lost 3,000 members at the time, it has taken us over 3 years and a huge effort to regain those members.

A membership organisation is there for one reason, the member, no member no organisation.

I was initially angry at the response, but now I am with stav and am actually find it quite funny, the amateur shambles the STKFC is.

Hilariously poor actually.

Edited for accuracy:
It's the sign of an organisation with systemic issues in how it manages its accounts

Fmd no wonder we can't turn a consistent profit

Who invited you into the conversation insinuating I am a bandwagoner?

Will cop it from Saints supporters but not some nobosy troll.

Jog on noddy :rolleyes:

Nice of you to throw the club under the bus anyway. Hopefully makes you feel better.

Ahahahahah!!

you are an idiot right? Atleast I hope you are.

throw the club under a bus? They just replied to joffa with a TRAINEE receptionist. Not even the real one. The maybe I’ll get the job if I’m really good one who makes coffees and gets the parcels for the players and looks at them star struck.

that’s throwing someone under the bus and making them feel s**t about the last 31 years of money they havepissed away.

with all due respect Richmond has more members because they have more supporters. For 150 years we’ve been left behind by everyone else. Some of it because of our pathetic history; some of it because we just had a smaller demographic. We’ve been increasing exponentially over the last decade due to the bayside demographic being extended - and I’m a northern suburbs boy. There’s none of us up here let me tell you. I have probably met about twenty st kilda supporters in real life and that’s including my son and my father. I’ve met hundreds of Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon and Richmond supporters.

Timid deflecting from how poor his nephew has been?

public ally, I actually think the Ratten message was correct. It’s the behind close doors one that needs to be strong and direct.

you don’t need to kill hill in the media - who are looking for headlines.
There is a difference between supporting the player and sacrificing the group to cover him.

I dont expect Ratts to say Hills been s**t and will be dropped, of course he is going to support him but to say its the responsibility of the team to find him and help him etc. Nah. His performance on Thursday wasnt bad because he didnt get the ball it was bad because he didnt do the team things. Dont blame others for that.

"Hes not going as well as hed like, theres some stuff we want to see Brad improve on and well work with him to ensure he knows those things and we back him to show them".

Frankly NO ONE should be above getting dropped, so saying he WONT be dropped isnt okay either.

yes, yes, yes, the are the victims in all this.

Get around the club, give them your money, contact them once in 31 years of membership and get a template email from the Trainee Receptionist :D:D:D

Oh by the way, it is not her fault, it is the utter failure of management and internal standards and processes that results in this comical situation.

Having trainee receptionist answering those emails is not a great look
Gives the impression the clubs care is very low

Ahahahahah!!

you are an idiot right? Atleast I hope you are.

throw the club under a bus? They just replied to joffa with a TRAINEE receptionist. Not even the real one. The maybe I’ll get the job if I’m really good one who makes coffees and gets the parcels for the players and looks at them star struck.

that’s throwing someone under the bus and making them feel sh*t about the last 31 years of money they havepissed away.
Oh no they got the trainee receptionist to respond to the 1000 whinging emails after a loss, this is terrible!

Our membership team seem to be doing ok. Didn't we just tick over 50,000 members for the first time ever?

But yes of course the club is a shambles and I'm an idiot.

There is a difference between supporting the player and sacrificing the group to cover him.

I dont expect Ratts to say Hills been sh*t and will be dropped, of course he is going to support him but to say its the responsibility of the team to find him and help him etc. Nah. His performance on Thursday wasnt bad because he didnt get the ball it was bad because he didnt do the team things. Dont blame others for that.

"Hes not going as well as hed like, theres some stuff we want to see Brad improve on and well work with him to ensure he knows those things and we back him to show them".

Frankly NO ONE should be above getting dropped, so saying he WONT be dropped isnt okay either.
I agree with you.

but has has already said the stuff you have said in the past 12 months.
Even slapped the playing group for not giving him the ball last year.

I am going to guess and say this is the last roll of the dice before getting dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back